ITIL 4 Simulation "Apollo13" Classroom
You'll learn how service mangement and ITIL processes can be practically applied in concrete situations.
Apollo 13 is a very practice-oriented and interactive simulation. You'll take control of the Mission Control Center in Houston and have to save the crew of the space mission, because a liquid oxygen tank has exploded.
- High-quality training setup
- Experienced trainers
- Platinum partner of the manufacturer
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – firstname.lastname@example.org,
to receive your personal offer.
Over the course of only one day, you'll get an informed insight service management and ITIL theory and learn how to concretely implement processes. During the simulation, you'll be confronted with different events and have to align your service process in a way that allows good troubleshooting, a timely modification of the spacecraft and precautionary corrections to the flight path.
The Apollo 13 simulation by SERVIEW fulfils the requirements of the manufacturer. This means that all crucial contents are guaranteed to be communicated. Our close contact to the manufacturer ensures that we'll be able to offer you an up-to-date and in-depth simulation.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Interactive tasks and learning-by-doing
- Learning with your own team
- Direct feedback and review
- Communication and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the simulation, Apollo 13 deals with a real scenario and a constantly changing environment. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as group work and trainer feedback. In this context, we always pay particular attention to the individual development of your team.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the manufacturer.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best experts for your simulation.
The simulation is carried out in several rounds during which you'll deal with the different themes.
- Process development: You and your team will study the instructions for the next simulation round and develop workflows that are based on existing experiences and skills.
- Problems:You'll be confronted with different tasks and diverse problems. Together with your team, you'll tackle these challenges with the help of the processes you've developed.
- Evaluation: Together with the trainer, you'll reflect on the work processes you used and the theory of ITL and service management, and discuss the implementation.
- Reporting: You'll regularly report on crew safety, costs, percentage of solved incidents and the average solution time, as well as on process quality and improvement possibilities.
The teams for this simulation consist of service organisation managers, leaders and staff, project managers, team leaders and everyone who works in service management or has participated in ITIL trainings.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the simulation.
You'll establish the agenda together with our staff individually based on your needs and requirements, in order to receive the best possible result.
The following trainings are often booked together with the Apollo 13 simulation:
RESULTS OF THIS SIMULATION
After the simulation you and your team will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The Apollo 13 simulation by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to practically implement ITIL and service management processes in concrete situations.
- You'll receive an informed insight into the theory of ITIL.
- You'll experience interactions between individual processes and find out the consequences they can have for the whole organisation.
- You'll be more experienced in identifying workflows. You'll know how a good concept can improve the performance of the service department.
- You'll know how you can cooperate more effectively as a team and how you can optimise your work processes through collective planning and implementation.
PDUs for this training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unsere Apollo 13 Simulation:
|PMP® & PgMP®||0||1||4||5 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.
Erfahren Sie kurz wie eine Apollo13 Simulation abläuft und erleben Sie den interaktiven Aspekt. Dieses Video ist in englischer Sprache.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.