Scaled Scrum mit Nexus (SPS) Virtual Live Classroom
In this Scaled Scrum with Nexus Training you will learn in 2 days how to understand and use the framework to coordinate the different agile teams in your company to achieve an overall goal. In the training you will prepare for the official certificate (SPS) of Scrum.org.
The scrum.org Nexus Framework is a way to coordinate multiple Scrum teams. How do several teams manage to work on one goal? In this two day training, besides the Nexus basics (roles/artefacts/events) the focus is on dependencies, cooperation between teams and coordination of obstacles. Furthermore you will gain an agile understanding of the necessary scaling and scaling..
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
€ 990 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 250 p.P. plus statutory VAT
You will learn the contents of Nexus in 2 days The following topics are included:
- Synchronisation of several agile teams
- Agile organisations
- Aware of the most important contents of the Nexus Big Picture
- Self-organised teams
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of theoretical and practical contents that will prepare you for the daily use of Nexus. You will gain a good overview of the Nexus Big Picture. You will acquire the necessary knowledge to understand the interrelationships and roles. You will also learn through our many simulations how to create individual components of this framework yourself and what to look out for in practice. Further topics are:
- Introduction to the Nexus Framework
- Possibilities, opportunities and limits of Nexus
- The new roles in Nexus
- The Agile Mindset
- Simulation to Nexus Sprint Planning
- How do I form a suitable team?
- Differences to other scaling methods
- How do we scale correctly?
- Preparation for the official exam
You are an executive, Scrum Master, Product Owner, requirements, release and test manager, agile coach or project manager who wants to organise several teams successfully in an agile way. You would like to get a basic understanding of Nexus and obtain the official certificate Scaled Proffessional Scrum (SPS).
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training, practical knowledge and experiences regarding SCRUM facilitate reaching the learning goal.
As a preparation for the training, we highly recommend reading through the official SCRUM-Guide in advance.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|Duration||60 minutes |
You'll take the exam after the training at scrum.org
|Questions||40 multiple choice questions & true/false questions|
|Additional information||You'll need 85% to pass the exam|
This training enables you to
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. The Nexus Training from SERVIEW enables you to do the following:
- You can work effectively in an agile project environment where several teams work on a complex product.
- You know the responsibilities of a Nexus and can move confidently in the various roles.
- You can support several Scrum teams in scaling up and contribute your knowledge
- You will receive a worldwide recognised and valid certificate which officially confirms your knowledge.
- You can coordinate dependencies between several teams more efficiently and know how to reduce integration problems
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.