PRINCE2 Practitioner Virtual Live Classroom
PRINCE2 Practitioner at a location of your choice. Pack your bags? Organise representation? Away from home? Not necessary and still take part in a real live training and all this without PowerPoint! - this is the SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom Training.
You will learn PRINCE2 in its practical application, thereby deepening the foundations you have acquired in the Foundation. In the PRINCE2 Practitioner you will work in project teams on a real-life scenario. You will experience the principles, roles and functions in practice and prepare for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
€ 1250 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 335 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 79 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
In 3 days you will learn the practical application of PRINCE2 in a real project environment. You will get to know the basic principles of a PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled workflow in practice and put yourself in the shoes of the various functions and roles. During the training you will prepare for the official PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner of SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS) This gives you the guarantee that you will be provided with all the key content of PRINCE2.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of the practical application of PRINCE2 and preparation for the Practitioner exam.
- Application of the PRINCE2 basic principles
- Practical work with the topics: Business case, organisation, plans, risks, progress, changes and quality
- Understanding of the application of PRINCE2 processes such as Preparing a project, steering a project, initiating a project, managing a phase transition, steering a phase, managing product delivery, completing a project
- Applying the methodological principles such as setting up a project management organisation, creating a business case, project planning, creating product descriptions
- implementing all knowledge in everyday project work
- Adapting the PRINCE2 method to the project environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2.
You'll need the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate to be able to take the exam.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|Duration||150 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||80 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 44 points (55%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 80 points (100%).
You're allowed to use the original book in the exam. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Practitioner training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to lead a PRINCE2 project or contribute to it effectively in practice.
- You'll have practical experience of how a project is steered effectively in order to become a success.
- You'll be able to adapt the PRINCE2 method to any project environment.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your practical knowledge.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.