PRINCE2 Compact (Foundation & Practitioner) Virtual Live Classroom
PRINCE2 Compact (Foundation & Practitioner) at a location of your choice. Pack your bags? Organise representation? Away from home? Not necessary and still take part in a real live training and all this without PowerPoint! - this is the SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom Training
The PRINCE2 Training starts with the basics of the PRINCE2 Foundation. In the second section, the PRINCE2 Practitioner, you work together with the other participants in project teams on a real scenario. In the process, you will learn and experience the principles, roles and functions of PRINCE2 project management and prepare yourself optimally for the PRINCE2 exams.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
In 5 days you will learn the basics and practical application of PRINCE2 in a real project environment. You will learn the basic principles of a PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled workflow not only in theory but also in practice. You will put yourself in the shoes of the various functions and roles. During the training you will prepare for the two official PRINCE2 examinations. You take the PRINCE2 Foundation exam on the second day and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam on the last day.
The PRINCE2 Compact Training from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be provided with all the key content of PRINCE2.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of the theoretical content of the Foundation and the practical application of PRINCE2 according to the Practitioner concept.
- facts, terms, Concepts and principles of the PRINCE2 method
- Definition and characteristics of a project
- Seven principles of PRINCE2
- Customer - supplier environments
- Understanding a business case
- Seven topics of PRINCE2
- Roles and responsibilities in the project
- Manage changes and ensure project progress
- The seven PRINCE2 processes
- Application of the PRINCE2 basic principles
- Practical work with the PRINCE2 themes
- understanding of the application of PRINCE2 Processes
- Application of the methodological principles
- Implementation of all knowledge into the project environment
- Adaptation of the PRINCE2 method to the project environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in our PRINCE2 Compact training, all necessary contents are communicated during the training.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|Dauer||Foundation: 60 minutes |
Practitioner: 150 minutes
You'll take the exam during the training
|Questions||Foundation: Foundation: 75 multiple choice questions |
Practitioner: Practitioner: 8 scenario-based questions
|Additional information|| In order to pass, you'll need 35 points (50%) in the Foundation exam and 44 points (55%) in the Practitioner exam. |
The maximum score in 70 points in the Foundation exam and 80 points in the Practitioner exam.
No aids are allowed in the Foundation exam. In addition, 5 questions are test questions and will not be taken into account.
In the Practitioner exam you're allowed to use the original book. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training, you'll have obtained new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Compact training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to lead a PRINCE2 project or contribute to it effectively in practice.
- You'll be able to correctly classify the key terms of PRINCE2 and to define functions, processes and roles.
- You'll recognise a successful PRINCE2 project and know which principles have to be considered.
- You'll have practical experience of how a project is steered effectively in order to become a success.
- You'll be able to adapt the PRINCE2 method to any project environment.
- You'll obtain two globally recognised and valid certificates which officially confirm your theoretical and practical knowledge.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.