PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Virtual Live Classroom
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner at a location of your choice. Pack your bags? Organise representation? Away from home? Not necessary and still take part in a real live training without PowerPoint! - this is the SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom Training
You will learn PRINCE2 Agile in its practical application, thereby deepening the foundations you have acquired in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. In the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, you will look in detail at how to link the PRINCE2 world with the agile world and apply it in practice. You will experience the principles, topics and processes in combination with agile methods and techniques and prepare intensively for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online examination at a date of your choice
€ 890 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 335 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 79 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
In 2 days you will deepen the central approaches of PRINCE2 in combination with agile methods. You will get to know all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled flow of such a project in practice. You will learn how world-renowned agile best practices (e.g. SCRUM and Kanban) work together with PRINCE2 and how classic and agile project management merge. During the training you will prepare for the official PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam.
The PRINCE2 Agile Training from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will receive all the key content of PRINCE2 Agile.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of practical application of PRINCE2 in agile projects and preparation for the official exam. Here is an extract of the training contents:
- Deepening the project process with classical and agile approaches
- weaving the PRINCE2 processes and topics with agile elements
- Practical application of the Agilometer
- Use of the Cynefin approach to determine the project approach
- Practical application of Scrum and Kanban in a PRINCE2 Agile project
- Evaluation of possible approaches in the combination of agile and classic approaches in projects
- Adaptation of management products in agile projects
- Detailed preparation for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations. You have already successfully participated in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation.
You need the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate to take the exam.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|Duration||150 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||50 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 30 points (60%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
You're allowed to use the original book in the exam. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training you would like to have new skills and knowledge. SERVIEW's PRINCE2 Agile Training enables you to do the following:
- You can manage an agile PRINCE2 project and work effectively in practice.
- You are very familiar with the best practices SCRUM and Kanban and can integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You have practical experience in how to manage an agile project effectively and can lead it to the desired success.
- You will receive a globally recognised and valid certificate which officially confirms your practical knowledge.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.