PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Virtual Live Classroom
PRINCE2 Foundation Agile at a location of your choice. Pack your bags? Organise representation? Away from home? Not necessary and still take part in a real live training session, and all without PowerPoint! - this is the SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom Training
With the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, you will enter the world of project management according to PRINCE2 on the one hand, and on the other hand you will also gain a comprehensive insight into well-known agile methods and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc. In combination, you will receive a hybrid project management model that covers the current requirements of projects in the best possible way. During the training you will be optimally prepared for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam and acquire the necessary terminology.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online examination at a date of your choice
€ 1075 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 225 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
In the course of 3 days you acquire the main PRINCE2 approaches as well as those of various agile methods. This fusion results in a hybrid project management model. Through the combination of both worlds you will get to know all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and its process-driven flow. You will learn how world-renowned agile Best Practices like Scrum and Kanban work perfectly together with PRINCE2 and how classical and agile project management merge. During the training, we will prepare you for the official PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination.
The PRINCE2 Foundation training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of practical application of PRINCE2 in agile projects and preparation for the official exam. Here is an extract of the training contents:
- PRINCE2 basics
- The seven PRINCE2 principles
- The seven PRINCE2 processes
- The seven PRINCE2 themes
- Adapt PRINCE2 to different project environments
- PRINCE2 management products
- Agile methods vs. classic waterfall
- >Aspect of the best known agile methods
- Detailed introduction to SCRUM and Kanban
- >Das "Hexagon" as a basis for flexibility
- Das "Agilometer" as a tool for analysis
- Treatment of requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Execution of frequent releases
- The 7 processes in an agile environment
- Adaptation of the 7 topics to an agile environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|Duration||60 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||60 single choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points (55%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
This training enables you to
After the training you would like to have new skills and knowledge. SERVIEW's PRINCE2 Agile Training enables you to do the following:
- You can manage an agile PRINCE2 project and work effectively in practice.
- You are very familiar with the best practices SCRUM and Kanban and can integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You have practical experience in how to manage an agile project effectively and can lead it to the desired success.
- You will receive a globally recognised and valid certificate which officially confirms your practical knowledge.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.