PRINCE2 Agile Kompakt (Foundation & Practitioner) Virtual Live Classroom
PRINCE2 Kompakt Agile (Foundation & Practitioner) at a location of your choice. Pack your bags? Organise representation? Away from home? Not necessary and still take part in a real live training without PowerPoint! - this is the SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom Training
You will learn the content of both training courses, the PRINCE2 Foundation Agile and the PRINCE2 Practitioner Agile The content is taught with a strong practical focus to make it easier for you to combine theory and practice and maximise your learning success. You will also prepare for your exams, which you can take online after the training.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
In just 5 days you will learn the detailed content of the PRINCE2 Foundation Agile and PRINCE2 Practitioner Agile. You will cover PRINCE2 in the basics, processes and models. In addition, you will deal with familiar agile methods such as SCRUM and Kanban and learn how to adapt PRINCE2 to your project environment. The high level of practical relevance will give you the opportunity to link and evaluate the contents with your business. During the training you will be optimally prepared for the official PRINCE2 exams, which you will take during the training.
The PRINCE2 Kompakt Agile (Foundation & Agile) from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be provided with all the key content of PRINCE2.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of several parts, which flow into each other. You will be taught the theory and practice of PRINCE2 Foundation Agile and PRINCE2 Practitioner Agile Training and prepare for the exams. An extract from the training content:
- PRINCE2 basics
- The seven PRINCE2 principles
- The seven PRINCE2 processes
- The seven PRINCE2 themes
- Adapt PRINCE2 to different project environments
- PRINCE2 management products
- Agile methods vs. classic waterfall
- Aspect of the best known agile methods
- Detailed introduction to SCRUM and Kanban
- Treatment of requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Execution of frequent releases
- The 7 processes in an agile environment
- Adaptation of the 7 topics to an agile environment Deepening of the project flow with classic and agile approaches
- Interweaving of PRINCE2 processes and topics with agile elements
- Practical application of the Agilometer
- Use of the Cynefin approach to determine the project approach
- Practical application of Scrum and Kanban in a PRINCE2 Agile project
- Development of possible approaches in combining agile and classic approaches in projects
- Adjustment of management products in agile projects
- Detailed preparation for the PRINCE2 exams
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Agile Compact training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|Duration||60 minutes for PRINCE2 Foundation and 150 minutes for PRINCE2 Practitioner|
You will take the exams immediately after the training.
|Questions||Muliple choice questions|
|Additional information||Questions: 50 multiple choice questions (Foundation) and 50 multiple choice questions (Practitioner). In order to pass the exams, you'll need 28 points (55%) in the Foundation and 30 points (60%) in the Practitioner exam|
The maximum score is 50 points (100%) in the Practitioner and 50 points (100%) in the Agile exam.
You're allowed to use the original literature in the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training you will have new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Compact Agile Training from SERVIEW enables you to do the following:
- You can lead an agile PRINCE2 project and work effectively in practice.
- You have practical experience in how to manage an agile project effectively in order to make it a success.
- You are very familiar with the best practices SCRUM and Kanban and can integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You will receive two globally recognised and valid certificates that officially confirm your knowledge.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.