ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Virtual Live Classroom
This 5-day ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition Training will enable you as an ITIL v3 Expert (or with at least 17 credits) to become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional and thus confirm your position as a pioneer.
This training is intended for all those who already have at least 17 ITIL credits or are ITIL Expert and now want to advance to ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP). The course will give you a deep insight into the knowledge of an ITIL 4 Managing Professional and will prepare you perfectly for the transition exam. You will take this exam online after the training.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
The 5-day training provides a holistic picture of the necessary knowledge and skills related to the new Service Value System (SVS) of ITIL 4. The contents of the training are:
- An overview of the key differences between the ITIL v3 five-step Lifecycle IT Service Management model and its 26 processes and functions compared to the ITIL 4 Service Value System model and its 34 practices.
- A review of the SVS model and its components the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continuous improvement
- Insight into the 34 practices of ITIL
- 4 Key concepts and content from the three ITIL 4 Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support, Drive Stakeholder Value and High Velocity IT
- Contents from the ITIL Strategist Advanced Book and Course - Direct, Plan & Improve
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
You are a certified ITIL Expert or hold at least 17 ITIL Credits according to the ITIL v3 / 2011 qualification scheme and would like to become a new ITIL 4 Managing Professional and obtain the official "ITIL 4 Managing Professional" certificate.
You have ITIL Expert status or at least 17 ITIL credits. If you have any questions regarding the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 (0) 6172 17744-60.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
90 minutes. You will take the online exam on a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||40 multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers each, of which only one is correct at a time|
|More info||To pass the exam you must achieve 28 points (70%). The maximum score is 40 (100%). No aids are permitted.|
|Examination languages||German or English|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL 4 Transistion (MP) training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You are an expert on ITIL 4 and have in-depth knowledge of the contents of ITIL 4 at the highest level.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.