ITIL 4 Strategic Leader Digital & IT Strategy Virtual Live Classroom
This 3 day training ITIL Strategic Leader "Digital & IT Strategy" adds a new perspective to the ITIL qualification and brings the discussion about ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and emerging leaders. This training leads to the status "ITIL 4 Strategic Leader".
The Training Leader Digital and IT Strategy focuses on the alignment of the digital business strategy with the IT strategy. It deals with how new technologies influence organisations in every industry, both positively and negatively. It also shows how management and key decision makers should react to these impacts. ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy helps current and aspiring IT leaders to develop and implement digital strategies that can meet these challenges and drive success.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
In this 3 day training course you will learn how ITIL 4 can support organisations on their path of digital transformation, in overcoming challenges in service management and in the use of new technologies. In addition, you will learn how to react appropriately to digital disruption.
The ITIL 4 (SL) Leader Digital & IT Strategy Training from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training is based on the official syllabus and prepares optimally for the official examination. Contents are:
- Developing a cross-organisational digital strategy
- Drawing up a digital vision
- Pushing forward operational excellence
- Treating and Responding to digital disruption
- Enabling sustainable business
- Strategic risk management
- Developing digital leaders for the future
- Applying ITIL guiding principles to digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Concepts of digital and IT strategy, service value system and service value chain
- How these models work together to create value in markets that are being transformed by digital and information technology.
- Strategic approaches enabled by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- The risks and opportunities of the digital/IT strategy
- Steps and techniques to define and support a digital/IT strategy
- How to implement a digital/IT strategy
SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS).
IT and business directors, department heads, prospective C-level and other executives from across the organisation who are concerned with developing and optimising digital visions, aligning business and IT strategies and driving organisational change.
Sie sind im Besitz des ITIL 4 Foundation Zertifikates.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
60 minutes. You will take the online exam at a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||There are 30 multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers each, of which only one is correct at a time. Further information: in order to pass the exam you must achieve 21 points (70%). The maximum score is 30 (100%). No aids are permitted. Closed book|
This training enables you to
In this training you will learn...
- to evaluate and understand the impact, significance and interdependence of a digital strategy with other business areas
- internal and external factors in order to develop a digital vision and build a robust digital strategy for long-term growth.
- assess digital readiness and understand how IT and digital technology can be used to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- how to strategically position an organisation against digital disruptive factors (disruptors) to keep the business relevant to the desired customer base
- ensure organisational sustainability by promoting a culture that is more agile, resilient, leaner and continuously improving
- to identify, assess and mitigate opportunities and risks while creating a structure for digital business success
- how to select and develop future IT and digital leaders to ensure the continuous delivery of digital excellence.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.