ITIL 4 Managing Professional High Velocity IT (HVIT) Virtual Live Classroom
This 2.5 day training to become an ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) is intended for all those with an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional status.
You will acquire the knowledge and application of how digital organisations and digital operating models work in high-speed environments, with a focus on rapid delivery of products and services to maximise value. In addition, they will gain an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean as well as technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation and Automatic Testing.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
In 2.5 days, you will learn to understand how digital organisations and digital operating models work in high-speed environments, with a focus on rapid delivery of products and services to maximise value. They will also gain an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, as well as technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation and Automatic Testing.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which proves the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-capable services, teams and workflows.
The ITIL 4 MP High Velocity IT Training from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). Therefore you have the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of different contents and aspects, which flow into each other. The training is based on the official syllabus.
- Basic concepts and definitions for High Velocity IT
- Where, when, how and why is HVIT desirable?
- The digital enterprise and the demands it places on IT
- HVIT goals
- Valuable investments o rapid development,
- resilient operation,
- common value creation,
- secured conformity
- The digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL "Operation Model"
- Culture for High Velocity IT
- ITIL-Guiding Principles, 4 dimensions of Service Management and other fundamental concepts for the provision of High Velocity IT
- HVIT Culture & key behaviours
- HVIT relevant ITIL practices
- Lean, Agile, Resilience, Continuous
- SRE, DevSecOps, Proactive Monitoring, CI/CD
- Service-dominant logic
- Design Thinking, Complexity Thinking
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
90 minutes. You will take the online exam on a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||40 multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers each, of which only one is correct at a time|
|More info||To pass the exam you must achieve 28 points (70%). The maximum score is 40 (100%). No aids are permitted.|
This training enables you to
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...align business objectives with IT
- ...embed complex and adaptive systems
- ...bridge the gap between development and operations
- ...improve the performance of service management with agile, lean and DevOps methods
- ...increase the speed and agility of services without compromising reliability
- ...create digital value and IT investments
- ...deliver effective digital products and services in high speed environments
- ...where, when, how and why is HVIT desirable?
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.