ITIL 4 Foundation Digital
Learn when, where and how fast you want. The ITIL 4 Foundation Training of our Digital Academy gives you an easy introduction to the world of ITIL and prepares you for the official exam.
The ITIL 4 Foundation is the starting point for all advanced ITIL trainings. In this training you will learn the basics of the ITIL philosophy and learn about the new Service Value System of ITIL 4, after which you will be perfectly prepared to take the online exam.
- 90 days access to the SERVIEW Digital Academy
- Animated explanations in the SERVIEW Workbook-Style
- Many practical examples
- Learning controls in an entertaining dialogue procedure
- Explanatory videos based on SimpleShow
- ITIL 4 poster
- Complete ITIL 4 glossary
- Examination simulator (2 sample exams)
€ 240 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 225 p.P. plus statutory VAT
Digital learning methodology
Follow Carla Customer and Paul Provider into the world of Service Management with ITIL 4 and learn the basics of ITIL 4 in our unique digital learning concept.
The digital learning concept of SERVIEW Digital Academy trainings is strongly based on our well-known workbook principle. You will learn to understand the contents of ITIL 4 with memorable pictures and extensive examples.
Small practical scenarios deepen the theoretical knowledge gained in animated examples in an entertaining way.
And all this from your home or office and above all whenever you prefer. The learning access can be used for 90 days, so you can always decide when you want to continue. Afterwards you can take the exam flexibly online at any time.
This makes SERVIEW Digital Academy training unique:
- Clear, content-focused design, which is based on the SERVIEW Workbook principle
- Contents are built up on the basis of pictures and extensive representations
- Many practical examples in the explanations
- Animated practical scenarios support learning in an entertaining way
- Content is spoken by a professional speaker
- Extensive learning controls and sample exam questions help to prepare for the official exam
- Complete in-house development in perfect SERVIEW quality
The training is based on the official syllabus of ITIL 4. Basically, you will be taught the ITIL theory and prepare for the Foundation exam.
This digital training consists of the following contents:
- Introduction to Service Management with ITIL®4
- The ITIL® basic principles
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL® Practices
- Examination simulation
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. Or maybe you wish to gain a fundamental understanding of ITIL and acquire the official certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the ITIL Foundation training.
The SERVIEW Digital Academy training courses offer you the highest possible flexibility. You can start whenever you find the time. You can pause when you need to and continue when it's time again. All this from home, the office or on the road.
Our SERVIEW Learning Management System (LMS) provides you - if you have Internet access - with the content either via an Internet browser or various apps for smartphones or tablets (on iOS or Android basis).
There are no limits to learning.
When you have finished the training you can take the exam online via our partner PEOPLECERT. This can also be scheduled completely flexibly.
This training enables you to
The ITIL Foundation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to work actively and efficiently in an ITIL-compliant environment and will know how to deal with the service lifecycle concept.
- You'll be able to correctly classify the key terms of ITIL and to define functions, processes and roles.
- You'll know the business benefits of ITIL and recognise the added value of the different phases.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities and be able to participate in advanced ITIL Trainings, such as our ITIL Expert trainings and ITIL Intermediate trainings.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.