ITIL 4 Managing Professional Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) Virtual Live Classroom
This 2.5 day training to become an ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) is intended for all those with the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
You acquire the knowledge and application, all kinds of commitment and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers and partners. In doing so, you will deepen your basic knowledge from the Foundation and treat the practices, processes and activities in the necessary depth and practical relevance. At the end of the training you will be able to pass the official exam and to align the services of your organisation profitably.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online examination at a date of your choice
In this 2.5 day training you will learn an understanding of the concepts presented in the ITIL 4 publication Drive Stakeholder Values. This includes all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which proves the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The ITIL 4 MP Drive Stakeholder Value Training from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of different contents and aspects, which flow into each other. The training is based on the official syllabus.
- 7 steps and mapping of a customer journey
- Target markets and stakeholders
- Stakeholder management
- Managing stakeholders and partners
- Developing customer relationships - concept of customers and users
- Managing Demand
- 3 basic types of service relationship types
- Align and agree
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Continual Value Co- Creation
- Value realisation and validation
- Lean Thinking Principles
- 8 dimensions of a customer-facing culture
- 5 principles of Design Thinking
- DSV relevant practices
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
90 minutes. You will take the online exam on a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||40 multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers each, of which only one is correct at a time|
|More info||To pass the exam you must achieve 28 points (70%). The maximum score is 40 (100%). No aids are permitted.|
This training enables you to
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...the optimisation of the added value of your services through consistent consideration and improvement of the customer journey
- ...effectively manage/manage all stakeholder groups
- ...build trustworthy relationships
- ...shape customer demand
- ...optimise user and customer experience
- ...incorporate effective design thinking
- ...integrate the on- and off-boarding of customers and users
- ...incorporate lean, agile and DevOps working methods into your service management
- ...maintain valuable relationships to ensure high customer satisfaction
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.