ITIL 4 Managing Professional / Leader Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) Virtual Live Classroom
This 2.5-day training course for the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) is intended for all those with the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status or the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
You will acquire the knowledge to control, plan and improve services (Direct, Plan & Improve. In doing so, you will deepen your basic knowledge from the Foundation and treat the practices, processes and activities in the necessary depth and practical relevance. At the end of the training you will be able to pass the official exam and to align the services of your organisation profitably.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
In this 2.5 day training you will learn an understanding of the concepts illustrated in the ITIL 4 publication Direct, Plan & Improve to build an agile, learning and constantly improving IT organisation.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan & Improve qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which demonstrates the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a prerequisite for achieving the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader level, which demonstrates the ability to develop and implement an effective IT and digital strategy.
The ITIL 4 MP Direct, Plan & Improve Training from SERVIEW is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The training consists of different contents and aspects, which flow into each other. The training is based on the official syllabus.
- Key terms, principles and concepts for Direct and Plan
- Concepts for value creation, outcome, costs & risks
- The role of governance, Risk and compliance and how to integrate them
- Cascading of goals and requirements
- Key principles and methods for improvement
- The 7 elements of the continuous improvement model
- Communication and organisational change management
- Communication and stakeholder management principles
- 4 Activities in planning and managementeasurement and reporting
- For Direct, Plan and Improve relevant Value Streams and Practices
- Assessment Methods
- Business Case
- Value Stream Mapping
- reating the appropriate decision competences
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
90 minutes. You will take the online exam on a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||40 multiple choice questions with 4 possible answers each, of which only one is correct at a time|
|More info||To pass the exam you must achieve 28 points (70%). The maximum score is 40 (100%). No aids are permitted.|
This training enables you to
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...manage organisational change
- ...promote a culture of continuous improvement
- ...facilitate decision making
- ...support organisational change management
- ...create flexible yet resilient service delivery
- ...innovate while remaining compliant
- ...lead IT teams, create optimised, modern digital services
- ...apply governance, risk and compliance to your IT Service Management
- ...apply policies, controls and guidelines appropriately (not excessively)
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.