DevOps Leadership Virtual Live Classroom
In this three-day course you will learn the concepts, terms, principles and tools used by a DevOps Leadership to approach, validate and maintain a DevOps transformation.
The DevOps Leadership course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the practices, processes, automation and technology used to adapt DevOps within an organisation, as well as the Scrum methodology, people and their cultural implications. The course concludes with the official DevOps Leadership exam, which you will take online.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
The training contents at a glance:
- What is leadership and what is leadership for DevOps?
- How to lead an organisation through a DevOps transformation.
- Ascertain the urgency of DevOps
- Clarifying and agreeing on business objectives
- Developing a vision and strategy for the transformation
- Identifying and influencing key stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organised cross-functional teams
- Collect, transfer and implement feedback
- Break work down into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Leadership for continuous delivery and a culture of continuous improvement
- Innovation advantage - improving organisational resilience and sustainability
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The DevOps Leadership Training is designed for professionals who work in software or application development, IT operations, IT service management teams as well as business analysts, project and product managers and anyone who wants to gain knowledge of advanced DevOps principles and practices.
For the participation in the training one of the following certificates is required:
- DevOps Fundamentals (PEOPLECERT)
- DevOps Foundation (DevOps Institute - DOI)
- DevOps Fundamentals (DASA)
- DevOps Foundation (EXIN)
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
|duration||60 minutes |
You take the online exam at a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||20 Multiple Choice Questions|
|More Info||To pass the exam, you must answer 14 of 20 questions correctly (70%)|
|examination languages||German and English|
This training enables you to
With the knowledge acquired in the course, you will build up the following understanding and be able to apply the following points in practice:
- The importance of the DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Why courage, team building, leadership and continuous improvement are essential in a DevOps environment.
- Why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different behaviour patterns in a DevOps environment.
- Identifying signals that indicate obstacles and/or team malfunctions.
- How to build good DevOps teams and evaluate their maturity level.
- Recognising the effects of luck and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how managers encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that can influence managers to build trust.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Applying typical tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, story mapping sessions and retrospectives.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.