DevOps Fundamentals Virtual Live Classroom
Learn DevOps Fundamentals at a place of your choice. Pack your bags? Organise representation? Away from home? Not necessary and still take part in a real live training without PowerPoint! - this is the SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom Training.
In 2 days you will learn the basics of DevOps in a holistic overview. This includes the necessary principles, practices, the components and structural relationships including the associated methods. This includes in particular the topics of organisation, processes, automation, communication and team cooperation, agile process model as well as acceleration and optimisation of processes. The DevOps Fundamentals is completed with the official certificate from PEOPLECERT at the end of the second day.
- Live training with a real trainer
- Training according to the SERVIEW Workbook-Principle®
- Digital training documents
- No travel time and costs
- Online exam at a date of your choice
They will receive detailed guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better cooperation and communication between the departments. The DevOps Fundamentals training provides you with a sound knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices and how to use tools efficiently and effectively in a DevOps environment to achieve business objectives with a full-stack approach.
The DevOps Fundamentals can be completed online with the official certificate from PEOPLECERT (Global Examination Institute for ITIL, PRINCE2 and DevOps) at the end of the training.
The training contents at a glance:
- The history and necessity of DevOps
- The key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- The concepts that C.A.L.M.S. underlying C.A.L.M.S.
- The DevOps culture, transformative leadership and DevOps structure and team building
- Development of DevOps practices and the 15 key practices of DevOps
- Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualisation, deployment pipeline automation and architecture for continuous deployment
- Audit preparation and review
The SERVIEW Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training represents a new form of learning. You will learn live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer the entire training content of the corresponding module. The SERVIEW Workbook principle is also used. No boring PowerPoint presentations, but as in SERVIEW presence training, the contents are developed together with you. By using our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to you in advance, you have all the possibilities of a normal training course at your disposal. Get in touch, ask questions, give the trainer immediate feedback on his explanations - our platform offers you all these functions. You solve the group work of a face-to-face training in separate rooms and present the results to the entire classroom. For training courses with certification, you can take the exam flexibly online, and you can choose the date of the exam yourself.
SERVIEW VLC Trainings are a new attractive learning option and all you need is a workstation with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam. With our Education Package you will receive the literature, the workbook and all necessary training documents in advance.
The DevOps Fundamentals Training is aimed at professionals in the fields of software or application development, IT operations, IT service management as well as business analysts, project and product managers and anyone else who wants to gain knowledge of the DevOps principles.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the DevOps training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
The training starts at 9.00 (Time zone Europe/Berlin) and ends at 16.00. There are sufficient breaks (coffee breaks, lunch break) during the training.
You take the online exam on a date of your choice after the training.
|Questions||40 Multiple Choice Questions|
|More Info||To pass the exam you must achieve 28 points (70%). |
The maximum score is 40 (100%).
No aids are allowed and it is not a scenario-based exam.
|Examination languages||German & English|
This training enables you to
After the training you would like to have new skills and knowledge. The DevOps Fundamentals Training from SERVIEW enables you to do the following:
- You have a holistic view of the working methods of operations and development and have the skills to improve teamwork.
- You know the business benefits of DevOps, can explain the concept and help implement DevOps in your organisation.
- You are able to accelerate, better align and manage the service delivery of operations and development.
- You have acquired know-how to streamline and optimise processes.
- They are able to better manage customer expectations and to align services more closely with the business.
- You will receive an official certificate which officially confirms your knowledge and you can participate in further DevOps trainings.
Webinars – know more
Catch up on current topics and developments as well as new challenges and problems through our regular webinars. You will find information here.