ITIL Foundation Modul 2 Design & Transition
Friday is Live Online Day at SERVIEW The second of four modules deals with the lifecycle phases service design and service transition. Learn the contents of the second module of the official ITIL Foundation in an online classroom together with a trainer present online.
The ITIL Foundation is the first step into the world of IT service management and the basis for all following ITIL trainings. In this module, you'll get to know the contents of the lifecycle phases service design and service transition. After this, you'll be prepared to participate in module 3.
Included in the price:
- Live training with a trainer
- Training based on the SERVIEW Workbook Principle®
- eBook 'ITIL - Alles was man wissen muss' (300 pages – value € 40)
- TTraining documents sent by mail
€ 245 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
13.30 to 17.00
SERVIEW's Live Online Training represents a new way of learning. You'll learn all the training contents of the respective module live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer. You'll also use the SERVIEW Workbook Principle. No boring PowerPoint presentations, we'll work through the contents together with you, just as in SERVIEW face-to-face trainings. Through the use of our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to in advance, you'll have all the possibilities you'd have in a normal training. Give your input, ask questions, give the trainer instant feedback on his or her statements - all these functions are made possible by our platform. The group assignments of a face-to-face training are worked on in separate rooms and you'll present the results in the common classroom. In trainings that lead to certifications, you'll take the exam flexibly online which gives you the possibility to freely choose your exam date.
SERVIEW Live Online Trainings are a new and attractive way to learn, and you'll only need a workplace with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam for it. Our education package that is sent to you in advance includes the literature, workbook and training documents you'll need for the training.
(Darstellung des SERVIEW Live-Online Training)
The module is based on the official syllabus and ITIL version 2011. In a nutshell, you'll learn the theory of ITIL and prepare for the Foundation exam.
- Service design
- Service transition
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. Or maybe you wish to gain a fundamental understanding of ITIL and acquire the official certificate.
In order to participate, it is important to have completed module 1.
|Module 2||1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.||Training|
This training enables you to
The ITIL Foundation training by SERVIEW consisting of modules 1-4 enables you the following:
- You'll be able to work actively and efficiently in an ITIL-compliant environment and will know how to deal with the service lifecycle concept.
- You'll be able to correctly classify the key terms of ITIL and to define functions, processes and roles.
- You'll know the business benefits of ITIL and recognise the added value of the different phases.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities and be able to participate in advanced ITIL Trainings, such as our ITIL Expert trainings and ITIL Intermediate trainings.
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.