ITIL Expert Modul 6 Managing across the lifecycle
Friday is Live Online Day at SERVIEW The last out of six modules deals with the overarching topic of managing across the lifecycle (MALC). Learn the contents of the final module in an online classroom together with a trainer present online.
In the training, you'll prove the expertise you've acquired and your understanding of ITIL. You'll deal with the management aspects of IT service management. You'll learn all contents in a detailed and practice-oriented manner, in order to ensure that you'll be able to use them in practice as an expert. During the training, you'll also prepare for the official exam which you can then take online according to your own schedule.
Included in the price:
- Live training with a trainer
- Online literature for preparation and follow-up
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
- Training based on the SERVIEW Workbook Principle
- eBook 'ITIL - Alles was man wissen muss' (300 pages – value € 40)
- Training documents sent by mail
€ 800 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 295 p.P. plus statutory VAT
9.00 to 12.30
13.30 to 17.00
You'll deepen and prove your ITIL expertise. You'll deal with the objectives of the business and the management, as well as the interdependencies between the processes and phases. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official exam and become a certified and accomplished ITIL Expert.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
SERVIEW's Live Online Training represents a new way of learning. You'll learn all the training contents of the respective module live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer. You'll also use the SERVIEW Workbook Principle. No boring PowerPoint presentations, we'll work through the contents together with you, just as in SERVIEW face-to-face trainings. Through the use of our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to in advance, you'll have all the possibilities you'd have in a normal training. Give your input, ask questions, give the trainer instant feedback on his or her statements - all these functions are made possible by our platform. The group assignments of a face-to-face training are worked on in separate rooms and you'll present the results in the common classroom. In trainings that lead to certifications, you'll take the exam flexibly online which gives you the possibility to freely choose your exam date.
SERVIEW Live Online Trainings are a new and attractive way to learn, and you'll only need a workplace with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam for it. Our education package that is sent to you in advance includes the literature, workbook and training documents you'll need for the training.
(Darstellung des SERVIEW Live-Online Training)
You'll learn the tools and contents of Managing Across the Lifecycle. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects, so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to the IT service management business
- Objectives of ITSM
- Responsibilities, planning and implementation in IT service management
- Appropriate handling of strategic changes
- Risk management
- Analysing and understanding organisational challenges
- Taking into account complementary industry standards
- Assessing and optimising the services
You might be a CIO, CTO, IT manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with IT processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need at least 17 points (ITIL credits) from successfully completed ITIL trainings (ITIL 2011 or ITIL V3) to be able to take the exam. This training acts as a concluding certification for the completion of modules 1-5.
|Module 6||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Duration||120 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||10 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 35 points (70%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||You'll receive 5 ITIL credits for passing the ITIL MALC exam and become an ITIL Expert.|
|Exam languages||German and English|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL MALC training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to effectively participate in the whole service lifecycle and support your organisation in an optimal manner.
- You'll be able to handle strategic changes in the business professionally and thus avoid problems.
- You'll be able to identify interdependencies between individual processes and manage risks in a business-oriented way.
- You'll have the necessary knowledge to control the implementation and steering of IT services over the whole service lifecycle.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.