ITIL Expert Modul 4 Service Operation
Friday is Live Online Day at SERVIEW The fourth of six modules deals with the lifecycle phase service design. Learn the contents of the fourth module in an online classroom together with a trainer present online.
In our service operation training, you'll learn all contents of this phase in the scope and depth necessary to actually use them in practice as an expert. During the training, you'll also prepare for the official exam which you can then take online according to your own schedule.
Included in the price:
- Live training with a trainer
- Online literature for preparation and follow-up
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
- Training based on the SERVIEW Workbook Principle
- eBook 'ITIL - Alles was man wissen muss' (300 pages – value € 40)
- Training documents sent by mail
€ 800 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 295 p.P. plus statutory VAT
9.00 to 12.30
13.30 to 17.00
In the training, you'll learn all contents of the service operation (SO) phase. You'll deal with the processes and activities, deepen tour knowledge gained in the foundation training and work through the roles and functions. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official Service Operation exam and to secure and optimise the operation of the services in your organisation.
The ITIL Service Operation training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
SERVIEW's Live Online Training represents a new way of learning. You'll learn all the training contents of the respective module live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer. You'll also use the SERVIEW Workbook Principle. No boring PowerPoint presentations, we'll work through the contents together with you, just as in SERVIEW face-to-face trainings. Through the use of our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to in advance, you'll have all the possibilities you'd have in a normal training. Give your input, ask questions, give the trainer instant feedback on his or her statements - all these functions are made possible by our platform. The group assignments of a face-to-face training are worked on in separate rooms and you'll present the results in the common classroom. In trainings that lead to certifications, you'll take the exam flexibly online which gives you the possibility to freely choose your exam date.
SERVIEW Live Online Trainings are a new and attractive way to learn, and you'll only need a workplace with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam for it. Our education package that is sent to you in advance includes the literature, workbook and training documents you'll need for the training.
(Darstellung des SERVIEW Live-Online Training)
You'll learn the tools and contents of service operation. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects, so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to the service operation phase
- Basic concepts, principles and processes
- Functions and organisational units
- Steering of the service operation activities
- Implementation approaches including analysis, choice and alignment
- Critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Service operation processes and functions, such as service desk, technical management, application management and IT operation management
- Incident management, event management and problem management
- Request fulfilment and access management
- Technology-related aspects
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Module 4||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Duration||90 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points in each exam (70%) to pass. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||For passing the ITIL SO exam you'll receive 3 ITIL credits.|
|Exam languages||German and English|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
The ITIL Service Operation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to secure and further optimise the operation of the business and IT services of your organisation.
- You'll have the necessary know-how to solve operational problems and risks and, for example, to draw the correct conclusions from incidents in order to avoid them in the future.
- You'll be able to restore the normal operation of services as quickly as possible and minimise downtimes.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.