ITIL Expert Modul 3 Service Transition
Friday is Live Online Day at SERVIEW The third of six modules deals with the lifecycle phase service design. Learn the contents of the third module in an online classroom together with a trainer present online.
In our service transition training, you'll learn all contents of this phase in the scope and depth necessary to actually use them in practice as an expert. During the training, you'll also prepare for the official exam which you can then take online according to your own schedule.
Included in the price:
- Live training with a trainer
- Online literature for preparation and follow-up
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
- Training based on the SERVIEW Workbook Principle
- eBook 'ITIL - Alles was man wissen muss' (300 pages – value € 40)
- Training documents sent by mail
€ 800 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 295 p.P. plus statutory VAT
9.00 to 12.30
13.30 to 17.00
You'll learn the contents of service transition. You'll deal with the processes and activities in depth and close to practice, deepen your knowledge gained in the Foundation training and work through the roles, specific risks and challenges. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official Service Transition (ST) exam and adopt new and changed services into your business.
The ITIL Service Transition training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
SERVIEW's Live Online Training represents a new way of learning. You'll learn all the training contents of the respective module live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer. You'll also use the SERVIEW Workbook Principle. No boring PowerPoint presentations, we'll work through the contents together with you, just as in SERVIEW face-to-face trainings. Through the use of our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to in advance, you'll have all the possibilities you'd have in a normal training. Give your input, ask questions, give the trainer instant feedback on his or her statements - all these functions are made possible by our platform. The group assignments of a face-to-face training are worked on in separate rooms and you'll present the results in the common classroom. In trainings that lead to certifications, you'll take the exam flexibly online which gives you the possibility to freely choose your exam date.
SERVIEW Live Online Trainings are a new and attractive way to learn, and you'll only need a workplace with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam for it. Our education package that is sent to you in advance includes the literature, workbook and training documents you'll need for the training.
(Darstellung des SERVIEW Live-Online Training)
You'll learn the tools and contents of the service transition phase. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects, so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to service transition and its principles
- Service transition principles and its organisation
- Steering and management
- Application, communication and organisational changes of service transition
- Technology-related activities and their coordination
- Challenges and understanding critical success factors and risks
- Transition planning and support, service asset and configuration management
- Change management, release and deployment management and knowledge management
- Service validation and testing and change evaluation
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Module 3||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Duration||90 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points (70%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||For passing the ITIL ST exam you'll receive 3 ITIL credits.|
|Exam languages||German and English|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
The ITIL Service Transition training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll have a broad overview of the service transition phase and hold all the necessary skills for introducing IT or business services.
- You'll be able to steer customer expectations regarding new and changed services and take them into account in the development and optimising stages in a targeted manner.
- You'll have the necessary know-how to integrate new or changed services into the business processes of the customer.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.