IREB Foundation (CPRE) Modul 1 Basics
Friday is Live Online Day at SERVIEW The first of three modules deals with the basics. Learn the contents of the first module of the official IREB Foundation (CPRE) in an online classroom together with a trainer present online.
In the IREB Foundation (CPRE) training, you'll learn how to record, document and administer requirements concerning services, projects or software. This module focuses on the basics of IREB, as well as the identification and documentation of requirements. After this, you'll be prepared to participate in module 2.
Included in the price:
- Live training with a trainer
- Training based on the SERVIEW Workbook Principle
- Training documents sent by mail
€ 325 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
9.00 to 12.30
13.30 to 17.00
SERVIEW's Live Online Training represents a new way of learning. You'll learn all the training contents of the respective module live and in constant dialogue with an experienced SERVIEW trainer. You'll also use the SERVIEW Workbook Principle. No boring PowerPoint presentations, we'll work through the contents together with you, just as in SERVIEW face-to-face trainings. Through the use of our interactive learning platform and the education package sent to in advance, you'll have all the possibilities you'd have in a normal training. Give your input, ask questions, give the trainer instant feedback on his or her statements - all these functions are made possible by our platform. The group assignments of a face-to-face training are worked on in separate rooms and you'll present the results in the common classroom. In trainings that lead to certifications, you'll take the exam flexibly online which gives you the possibility to freely choose your exam date.
SERVIEW Live Online Trainings are a new and attractive way to learn, and you'll only need a workplace with a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam for it. Our education package that is sent to you in advance includes the literature, workbook and training documents you'll need for the training.
(Darstellung des SERVIEW Live-Online Training)
The training is based on the curriculum of IREB® for the "CPRE Foundation Level". The main contents of this module are:
- The basics of requirements engineering
- Understanding and limiting the context of requirements
- Identifying requirements
- Documenting requirements
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, project manager, CEO, IT professional or business manager.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the first module of the IREB Foundation training.
|Module 1||9 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.||Training|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
The IREB Foundation training by SERVIEW consisting of modules 1-3 enables you the following:
- You'll be able to use elementary requirements engineering in practice.
- You'll know the pitfalls of human communication and be able to take them into account in your work as a requirement engineer.
- You'll have gained an overview of different documentation methods and be able to handle ideally in your undertakings.
- You'll know the main aspects of professional requirement administration.
- You'll be a certified IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level.