RESILIA Foundation e-Learning
Learn whenever, wherever and at the speed you want. RESILIA Foundation e-learning with its different learning modules gives you an easy introduction into the world of cyber security and resilience, and prepares you for the official exam.
The RESILIA Foundation training is your first step into the topic of cyber resilience according to best practices. You'll obtain a practicable overview of the requirements, necessary measures and recommendations. After this, you'll be perfectly prepared for the online exam.
Included in the price:
- 12-month access to the learning platform
- 11 modules in 12 hours
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – firstname.lastname@example.org,
to receive your personal offer.
Contents of this traning are:
- Cyber resilience introduction
- Managing cyber resilience
- Risk Management
- Cyber resilience strategy
- Cyber resilience design
- Cyber resilience transition
- Cyber resilience operation
- Cyber resilience continual improvement
- Cyber resilience roles and responsibilities
You might be an IT manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. Or maybe you wish to gain a fundamental understanding of RESILIA and acquire the official certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the RESILIA Foundation training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Duration||100 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||50 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 32 points (65%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
No aids are allowed, and the exam is not scenario-based.
Note: Parts of the official training materials are only available in English.
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The RESILIA Foundation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll know the necessity of and the requirements for a cyber resilience system.
- You'll be able to establish a cyber strategy and design the necessary processes.
- You'll be able to analyse the existing structure, identify weaknesses and risks and make targeted improvements.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
Cyber resilience for service organisations
Part of the SERVIEW webinar series 'Exponential Knowledge': 'RESILIA® – Cyber resilience for service organisations'.