COBIT 5 Foundation e-Learning
Learn whenever, wherever and at the speed you want. COBIT5 e-learning with its different learning modules gives you an easy introduction into the world of COBIT and prepares you for the official exam.
In the COBIT 5 Foundation, you'll learn the theoretical basis of governance in your IT organisation. You'll obtain an applicable overview of COBIT and its principles. After this, you'll be perfectly prepared for the online exam.
Included in the price:
- 12-month access to the learning platform
- 9 modules in 16 hours
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – firstname.lastname@example.org,
to receive your personal offer.
The module is based on the official syllabus of the ISACA. Contents include:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
You might be an IT manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. You wish to gain a fundamental understanding of COBIT and IT governance and acquire the official certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the COBIT5 Foundation training.
All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Duration||40 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||50 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 25 points (50%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
No aids are allowed, and the exam is not scenario-based.
|Exam languages||German and English|
This training enables you to
The COBIT 5 Foundation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to work actively and efficiently in a COBIT-compliant environment.
- You'll know the business benefits of COBIT 5 for your organisation.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities and be able to participate in advanced COBIT 5 Trainings.
The SERVIEW Workbook-Concept
The SERVIEW "Workbook-Prinzip" (Workbook Concept) is different: there are no tedious presentations. Instead, the instructor uses a flip chart and a pen. And rather than just quickly reading out a script, he speaks freely and writes the most important points down one by one. At the same time, the course participants fill in their workbooks, completing the same chart. Actively following along and taking part makes the information much easier for them to remember.