You'll learn how cyber security processes can be implemented and applied in concrete and practice-oriented situations and what role the human factor has in this topic.
"Ocean’s 99™ – Cyber Security and Resilience" is a practice-oriented and interactive simulation. You'll take on a job in an exhibition of three famous objects in the Tokyo Museum. However, there is a team of criminals, the Ocean's 99 that tries to steal the objects. Your team consists of museum owners, a logistic manager, security officers and project managers and is responsible for the success of the exhibition. You'll have to prepare for the heist using, for example, a security policy, plans and risk assessments and react to the actions of the group in an appropriate manner.
- High-quality training setup
- Experienced trainers
- Platinum partner of the manufacturer
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – email@example.com,
to receive your personal offer.
Over the course of only one day, you'll receive an informed insight into the theory and practice of cyber security and resilience. You'll also learn to apply the principles in real situations. During the simulation, you'll be confronted with different events and have to find the right balance, in order to complete the transport, prevent the theft and satisfy your client.
The Ocean's 99 simulation by SERVIEW fulfils the requirements of the manufacturer. This means that all crucial contents are guaranteed to be communicated. Our close contact to the manufacturer ensures that we'll be able to offer you an up-to-date and in-depth simulation.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Interactive tasks and learning-by-doing
- Learning with your own team
- Direct feedback and review
- Communication and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the simulation, Ocean's 99 deals with a real scenario and a constantly changing environment. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as group work and trainer feedback. In this context, we always pay particular attention to the individual development of your team.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the manufacturer.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best experts for your simulation.
The simulation is carried out in several rounds during which you'll deal with the different themes and concentrate mainly on the following points:
- Applying and using the key processes of cyber security management
- Identifying and organising the security gaps of a company
- Dealing with all kinds of cyber security problems
- Dealing with different interests with in a company, such as operations vs. security
- Applying and using RESILIA aspects in a real environment
- Importance of the human factor in cyber security and cyber resilience
The teams for this simulation consist of IT organisation managers, leaders and staff, team leaders and anyone who works in the areas of IT and security or has participated in RESILIA, cyber security or ITIL trainings.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the simulation.
You'll establish the agenda together with our staff individually based on your needs and requirements, in order to receive the best possible result.
The following trainings are often booked together with the Ocean's 99 simulation::
RESULTS OF THIS SIMULATION
After the simulation you and your team will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The Ocean's 99 simulation by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to practically implement cyber security and resilience in concrete situations.
- You'll receive an informed insight into the theory of cyber security and RESILIA.
- You'll experience interactions between individual processes and find out the consequences they can have for the whole IT organisation.
- You'll be more experienced in identifying workflows and security gaps. You'll know how a good concept can improve security performance.
- You'll learn how you can protect your organisation better and how to significantly improve its resilience.
PDUs for this training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unsere Ocean's 99 Simulation:
|PMP® & PgMP®||0||1||4||5 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.