You'll learn how staff, processes and products combined into a highly productive IT department.
Grab@Pizza is a unique and interactive business simulation. You control the service organisation of the world's largest pizza company and should support the business with excellent products and services.
- High-quality training setup
- Experienced trainers
- Platinum partner of the manufacturer
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – firstname.lastname@example.org,
to receive your personal offer.
Over the course of one day, you'll learn how a high-performance IT department is built out of the staff, processes and products. During the simulation, you'll be confronted with different situations that you'll need to solve, in order to align the service department to the business requirements and organise the resources and possibilities in a way that enables the business to reach its objective.
The Grab@Pizza simulation by SERVIEW fulfils the requirements of the manufacturer. This means that all crucial contents are guaranteed to be communicated. Our close contact to the manufacturer ensures that we'll be able to offer you an up-to-date and in-depth simulation.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Interactive tasks and learning-by-doing
- Learning with your own team
- Direct feedback and review
- Communication and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the simulation, Grab@Pizza deals with a real scenario and a constantly changing environment. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as group work and trainer feedback. In this context, we always pay particular attention to the individual development of your team.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the manufacturer.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best experts for your simulation.
The simulation is carried out in several rounds during which you'll go through different steps.
- In the first step, your team will decide which service processes are needed and what kind of resources need to be made available. You'll consider which projects and investments are sensible.
- In the second step, you and your team will be confronted with new incidents, processes and requirements that have to be tackled. The performance of this round, such as sales figures, costs and customer satisfaction, can be analysed and assessed on the basis of the reports created.
- In the third step, you'll discuss optimisation proposals and your approach for the following round.
The teams for this simulation consist of service organisation managers, leaders and staff, project managers, team leaders and everyone who wants to improve workflows.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the simulation.
You'll establish the agenda together with our staff individually based on your needs and requirements, in order to receive the best possible result.
The following trainings are often booked together with the Grab@Pizza simulation:
RESULTS OF THIS SIMULATION
After the simulation you and your team will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The Grab@Pizza simulation by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to set priorities regarding maintenance and support as well as innovations and development in IT investments and work processes.
- You'll be able to formulate business requirements for services.
- You'll learn how to prioritise projects or plan changes using a change calendar.
- You'll be able to minimise the financial risks posed by insufficient service availability, capacities and security.
PDUs for this training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unsere Grab@Pizza Simulation:
|PMP® & PgMP®||0||1||4||5 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.