Challenge of Egypt
You'll learn how project management according to PRINCE2 works in practice and how to build a project organisation.
Challenge of Egypt is an interactive project management simulation that is largely practice-orientated and includes real events. You'll take charge of building the Great Pyramid of Giza, build a project organisation and thereby identify possible risks and establish the plan.
- High-quality training setup
- Experienced trainers
- Platinum partner of the manufacturer
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – email@example.com,
to receive your personal offer.
In only one day, you'll receive an informed insight into the theory and practice of PRINCE2 and get acquainted with the flows, problems and implementations of project management. This includes establishing a project organisation, analysing the risks and handling a team and project correctly when facing problems and tolerance limits. It is only through optimal project management that you'll be able to support vizier Hainunu in building the Great Pyramid of Giza and completing one of the largest construction projects of the ancient world.
The Challenge of Egypt simulation provided by SERVIEW fulfils the requirements of the manufacturer. This means that all crucial contents are guaranteed to be communicated. Our close contact to the manufacturer ensures that we'll be able to offer you an up-to-date and in-depth simulation.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Interactive tasks and learning-by-doing
- Learning with your own team
- Direct feedback and review
- Communication and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the simulation, Challenge of Egypt deals with a real scenario and a constantly changing environment. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as group work and trainer feedback. In this context, we always pay particular attention to the individual development of your team.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the manufacturer.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best experts for your simulation.
The simulation is carried out in several rounds during which you'll deal with the following themes.
- The practical implementation of the most renowned project management method, PRINCE2.
- Establishing a project organisation including the respective roles, tasks and responsibilities.
- Analysing the risks threatening the project and identifying appropriate remedies.
- Handing out work packages and controlling the planning as a team manager.
- Controlling the project tolerance limits money, time, scope and quality.
- Solving project problems.
- Steering a project as project manager.
- The correct handling of unexpected project changes.
- Dealing with the Steering Committee or Project Executive Board in a correct manner.
- Evaluating the project.
The teams for this simulation consist of project organisation managers, leaders and staff, project managers, team leaders and everyone who works in project management or has participated in project management or PRINCE2 trainings.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the simulation.
You'll establish the agenda together with our staff individually based on your needs and requirements, in order to receive the best possible result.
The following trainings are often booked together with the Challenge of Egypt simulation:
RESULTS OF THIS SIMULATION
After the simulation you and your team will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The Challenge of Egypt simulation by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to use and implement the project management method PRINCE2 in practice.
- You'll receive an informed insight into establishing a project team.
- You'll experience interaction between individual risks and problems.
- You'll increase your experience in risk identification and learn dealing with unexpected changes correctly.
- You'll learn how to hand out and control working packages and manage the communication during the project.
PDUs for this training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unsere Challenge of Egypt Simulation:
|PMP® & PgMP®||3||1||1||5 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.