ITIL Service Transition (ST)
Over the course of 2.5 days, you'll acquire the knowledge necessary to add services to your business in an optimal manner.
You'll learn the contents of the service transition phase and its processes, roles and functions and those of the organisation. The high degree of practice-orientation in the training ensures that you'll be able to transfer your theoretical knowledge directly into practice. At the end of the training, you'll take the official exam for which you'll be ideally prepared.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1500 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 275 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 11 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
You'll learn the contents of Service Transition. You'll deal with the processes and activities in depth and close to practice, deepen your knowledge gained in the Foundation training and work through the roles and functions. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official Service Transition (ST) exam and adopt new and changed services into your business.
The ITIL Service Transition training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook-Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
During the Service Transition training, you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, our workbook and the reference book. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations.
In addition, the training includes discussing real exam contents and working on sample exams. This prepares you for the official exam in an ideal manner.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Service Transition (ST) training.
You'll learn the tools and contents of the service transition phase. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to service transition and its principles
- Service transition principles and its organisation
- Steering and management
- Application, communication and organisational changes of service transition
- Technology-related activities and their coordination
- Challenges and understanding critical success factors and risks
- Transition planning and support, service asset and configuration management
- Change management, release and deployment management and knowledge management
- Service validation and testing and change evaluation
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation Certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m||Training|
|Day 2||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m||Training|
|Day 3||08:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Service Transition exam
|Duration||90 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points (70%) to pass the exam.|
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||For passing the ITIL ST exam you'll receive 3 ITIL-Credits|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
The ITIL Service Transition training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll have a broad overview of the service transition phase and hold all the necessary skills for introducing IT or business services.
- You'll be able to steer customer expectations regarding new and changed services and take them into account in the development and optimising stages in a targeted manner.
- You'll have the necessary know-how to integrate new or changed services into the business processes of the customer.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||4||0||7||11 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.