ITIL Service Strategy (SS)
Over the course of only 2.5 days, you'll focus your ITIL knowledge, in order to develop successful service strategies.
In our Service Strategy training, you'll learn all contents of this phase in the scope and depth necessary to actually use them in practice as an expert. During the training, you'll also prepare for the official exam which you'll take at the end of the training. This means that you'll become a Certified Service Expert for service strategy in only 2.5 days.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1500 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 275 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 11 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
You'll work through the contents of Service Strategy. You'll deepen the knowledge you have gained in the Foundation training and deal with the processes and activities. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official exam and align services with the businesses of your customers.
The ITIL Service Strategy training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we. At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
During the Service Strategy training, you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training. you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, our workbook and the reference book. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. To ensure that you'll be ideally prepared for your exam, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Service Strategy (SS) training.
You'll learn the tools and contents of service strategy. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects, so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction into service strategy and its principles
- Market definition
- Service portfolio development
- Demand Management und Governance
- Aligning skills and resources within the organisation
- Examining challenges, success factors and risks
- Organising the service strategy (e.g. role definition, RACI)
- Managing and implementing the strategy
- Service portfolio management, financial management, demand management and business relationship management
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation Certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||08:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
Service Strategy Exam
|Duration||90 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points (70%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||For passing the ITIL SS exam you'll receive 3 ITIL-Credits|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL Service Strategy training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll have a complete overview of service strategy and thus be able to effectively participate in the introduction of a strategy.
- You'll be able to develop a successful strategy for your organisation, because you'll know all critical success factors and risks.
- You'll be able to define the correct markets and align the resources of your IT organisation.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||2||0||9||11 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.