ITIL Service Operation (SO)
Over the course of only 2.5 days, you'll become an expert in the smooth operation of services according to ITIL.
You'll work through the contents of the service operation lifecycle phase, including its processes, roles, functions and organisation. The high degree of practice-orientation in the training ensures that you'll be able to transfer your theoretical knowledge directly into practice. At the end of the training, you'll take the official exam for which you'll be ideally prepared.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1500 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 275 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 11 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
In the training, you'll learn all contents of the service operation (SO) phase. You'll deal with the processes and activities, deepen tour knowledge gained in the foundation training and work through the roles and functions. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official Service Operation exam and to secure and optimise the operation of the services in your organisation.
The ITIL Service Operation training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook-Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
During the Service Operation training, you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, our workbook and the reference book. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. To ensure that you'll be ideally prepared for your exam, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Service Operation (SO) training.
You'll learn the tools and contents of service operation. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects, so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to the service operation phase
- Basic concepts, principles and processes
- Functions and organisational units
- Steering of the service operation activities
- Implementation approaches including analysis, choice and alignment
- Critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Service operation processes and functions, such as service desk, technical management, application management and IT operation management
- Incident management, event management and problem management
- Request fulfilment and access management
- Technology-related aspects
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation Certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m||Training|
|Day 2||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Service Operation exam
|Duration||90 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points in each exam (70%) to pass. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
Es sind keine Hilfsmittel zugelassen.
|Credits||For passing the ITIL SO exam you'll receive 3 ITIL-Credits|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
The ITIL Service Operation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to secure and further optimise the operation of the business and IT services of your organisation.
- You'll have the necessary know-how to solve operational problems and risks and, for example, to draw the correct conclusions from incidents in order to avoid them in the future.
- You'll be able to restore the normal operation of services as quickly as possible and minimise downtimes.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||3||0||8||11 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.