ITIL Service Design (SD)
Over the course of only 5 days, you'll become an expert in designing ITIL-based services that meet all requirements.
You'll learn all relevant aspects of the Service Design phase and prepare for using your knowledge in practice. You'll receive a deep insight into the processes, functions and challenges of this phase. During the training, you'll also prepare for the official exam which you'll take at the end of the training. This means that you'll become a Certified Service Expert for service design in only 2.5 days.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1500 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 275 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 11 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
You'll work through the contents of the Service Design phase of the ITIL service lifecycle. You'll deepen the knowledge you have gained in the Foundation training and deal with the processes and activities in the necessary depth and close to practice. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official exam and align the services of your organisation in a profitable manner.
The ITIL Service Design training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook-Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
During the Service Design training, you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training, you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, our workbook and the reference book. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. To ensure that you'll be ideally prepared for your exam, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Service Design (SD) training.
You'll learn the tools and contents of the service design phase. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Principles of service design and an introduction to it
- Management of the service design processes
- Service level management, supplier management, capacity management
- Service catalogue management, availability management, IT service continuity management
- Data security management and design
- Different implementation approaches
- Organising service design
- Technological concepts and considerations
- Critical challenges, success factors and risks
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation Certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m||Training|
|Day 2||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m|
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Service Design exam
|Duration||90 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points in each exam (70%) to pass. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||For passing the ITIL SD exam you'll receive 3 ITIL-Credits|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
- The ITIL Service Design training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll have a wide overview of service design and be able to use it for designing new or changed services for your organisation in an optimal manner.
- You'll know the requirements of an IT service in each individual lifecycle phase.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||3||0||8||11 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.