In 3 days you'll learn to implement and execute IT service management according to ITIL in a sustainable manner. After the training you'll take the official exam and receive the globally valid ITIL Practitioner certificate.
The ITIL practitioner is the official ITIL training on implementing and executing IT service management. The ITIL Practitioner is intended both for ITIL Foundation and ITIL Expert certification owners, since it is not about deepening theoretical knowledge, but rather about executing and implementing ITIL in all service organisations and aligning the organisation to the business in the best possible manner. The contents are communicated interactively and in a practice-oriented way which means that you'll be optimally prepared for your ITIL Practitioner exam.
- First ITIL how-to training
- Original literature (value 85 £)
- Certified and accredited workbook
- Reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1390 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 299 p.P. plus statutory VAT
PMI: Up to 12 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
In three practice-oriented days you'll learn the guiding principles, success factors and framework requirements that enable you to implement and adapt IT service management according to ITIL in your organisation. The aim of the contents is to introduce IT service management seriously in the organisation and to use ITIL in the organisation at such an extent that it actually adds value for the customer. This training qualifies you personally as a certified knowledge holder (ITIL Practitioner) for successfully implementing IT service management according to ITIL which will significantly increase your value to your organisation.
The ITIL Practitioner training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle ®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the ITIL Practitioner. This is why you'll receive accredited literature in the form of the ITIL Practitioner workbook and the reference book for the training. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers are permanent employees of SERVIEW and work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Practitioner training.
The ITIL Foundation training consists of different contents and aspects that flow seamlessly into each other. The main aspects of the ITIL Practitioner trainings are:
- The training offers practical guiding principles on how you can use methods and techniques for adapting and matching ITIL to your organisations in an ideal way
- The training uses real examples to teach you in a detailed and well-founded manner how to use the CSI approach as a process model for optimising your services and service management practices
- The training demonstrates you the necessary guiding principles that need to be taken into account in order to guarantee the successful implementation of service management according to ITIL
- You'll learn how to employ the three critical skills (figures & measurements, communication and change management) in a targeted manner in order to turn your change initiatives into a sustainable and value-creating success
- You'll learn the critical success factors and framework requirements for effective service management
- You'll become a credible facilitator for the introduction of service management according to ITIL and prove this by taking the ITIL Practitioner exam at the end of the training
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. Or, you might want to gain a fundamental understanding of executing and adapting ITIL in practice to add to your ITIL Foundation certificate and acquire the official certificate.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge)
in order to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3|| 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
You'll take the exam directly after the training
If you're not a native speaker, you'll receive a 34 minute time bonus for the ITIL Practitioner exam.
|Additional information|| You'll need to answer 28 questions (55%) correctly to pass the exam. |
You're allowed to use the original book during the exam. (open book exam)
|Credits||For passing the ITIL Practitioner exam you'll receive 3 ITIL credits.|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL Practitioner training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to successfully implement ITIL and adapt it to your needs.
- You'll be capable of linking ITIL with other complementary frameworks and guidelines in order to increase the value creation achieved by using service management.
- You'll know the critical success factors and framework requirements for effective service management.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||6||0||6||12 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.