ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
You'll complete your ITIL training in only 2.5 days and prove your comprehensive ITIL and service lifecycle knowledge by becoming an ITIL Expert.
In the training, you'll prove the expertise you've acquired and your understanding of ITIL. You'll deal with the management aspects of IT service management. You'll learn all contents in a detailed and practice-oriented manner, in order to ensure that you'll be able to use them in practice as an expert. During the training, you'll also prepare for the official exam which you'll take at the end of the training.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1500 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 275 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 11 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
You'll deepen and prove your ITIL expertise. You'll deal with the objectives of the business and the management, as well as the interdependencies between the processes and phases. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official exam and become a certified and accomplished ITIL Expert.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we!
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle Workbook-Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
During the MALC training, you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training you'll receive our accredited and exquisite workbook and the reference book. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. To ensure that you'll be ideally prepared for your exam, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) training.
You'll learn the tools and contents of Managing Across the Lifecycle. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to the IT service management business
- Objectives of ITSM
- Responsibilities, planning and implementation in IT service management
- Appropriate handling of strategic changes
- Risk management
- Taking into account complementary industry standards
- Assessing and optimising the services
You might be a CIO, CTO, IT manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with IT processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need at least 17 points (ITIL Credits) from successfully completed ITIL-Trainings (ITIL 2011 or ITIL V3) to be able to take the exam. The training serves as the concluding certification for successfully completed trainings of the lifecycle or capability streams.
|Day 1||11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||10 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 35 points (70%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||You'll receive 5 ITIL-Credits for passing the ITIL MALC exam and become an ITIL Expert.|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL MALC training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to effectively participate in the whole service lifecycle and support your organisation in an optimal manner.
- You'll be able to handle strategic changes in the business professionally and thus avoid problems.
- You'll be able to identify interdependencies between individual processes and manage risks in a business-oriented way.
- You'll have the necessary knowledge to control the implementation and steering of IT services over the whole service lifecycle.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||2||0||9||11 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.