ITIL Expert Compact (ST & SO)
Over the course of 5 days, you'll learn the contents of Service Transition & Service Operation and take both official exams.
The ITIL expert Compact training offers you the possibility to complete two service lifecycle phases and their exams within one training. You can choose a location from 7 German cities which saves you travel time and expenses. You'll work through all the contents of the phases service transition (ST) and service operation (SO) in small groups. The high degree of practice-orientation in the training enables you to transfer your skills directly into your daily work. The training will prepare you ideally for the two exams that you'll also take during it.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbooks, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exams & results within the training
- Official certificates sent as digital files within 48 hours
€ 2975 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 550 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 95 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 22 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
Over the course of 5 days, you'll work through the contents of the phases Service Transition (ST) and Service Operation (SO). You'll learn the principles of both these lifecycle phases and deal with their processes and activities in detail. You'll prepare yourself optimally for the official ITIL Intermediate exams that are taken within the training.
The ITIL Expert Compact (ST & SO) training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook-Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
In the ITIL Expert Compact training you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, workbooks and case studies. Your training thus includes different knowledge transfer methods, such as lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. In order to prepare you for your exams in the best possible manner, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers are permanent employees of SERVIEW and work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Expert Compact training.
You'll learn the contents of the books Service Transition and Service Operation. In addition to the theoretical contents, practical contents will be communicated consistently.
- Introduction to service transition and its principles
- Service transition principles and its organisation
- Service transition management and steering
- Phase-related activities regarding operation, communication and organisational change
- Technology-related activities and their coordination
- Challenges and understanding critical success factors and risks
- Processes, such as transition planning and support, service asset and configuration management, change management, release and deployment management and knowledge management
- Service operation introduction
- Basic concepts, principles and processes of service operation
- Functions and organisational units
- Steering of the service operation activities
- Implementation approaches including analysis, choice and alignment
- Critical success factors and risks, as well as operational challenges
- Service operation processes and functions, such as service desk, technical management, application management and IT operation management
- Incident management, event management and problem management
- Service operation technologies
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation Certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exams.
|Day 1||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Service transition training|
|Day 2||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Service transition training|
|Day 3||8.30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
10:30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
|Service transition training|
Service transition exam
Service operation training
|Day 4||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Service operation training|
|Day 5|| 08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|Service operation training|
Service operation exam
|Duration||90 minutes per exam |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions per exam|
|Additional information||You'll need 28 points in each exam (70%) to pass. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
|Credits||You'll receive a total of 6 ITIL-credits for passing both exams.|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL Compact training including the service transition and service operation phases enables you the following:
- You'll have a complete overview of both phases and thus be able to effectively participate in all activities.
- You'll be able to contribute in adopting new and changed services in a target-oriented manner.
- You'll be able to steer customer expectations regarding new and changed services and take them into account in the development and optimising stages.
- You'll know how services can be restored to normal operation as quickly as possible and be able to learn from the incidents, so that they can be avoided in the future.
- You'll obtain two globally recognised and valid certificates which officially confirm your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||7||0||15||22 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.