ITIL Expert Compact (CSI & MALC)
Continual service improvement and the final certification Managing Across the Lifecycle in only 5 days.
The third part of our compact training makes you a certified ITIL Expert. As in the previous parts, you can choose your training location out of many English cities and thus save valuable travel time and expenses. During the training, you'll work through all contents of the phase continual service improvement and the final certification Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC). The high degree of practice-orientation enables you to transfer your skills directly into your daily work. You'll also be ideally prepared for the two exams that you'll take during the training.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbooks, reference books & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exams & results within the training
- Official certificates sent as digital files within 48 hours
€ 2975 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 550 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 95 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 22 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
In 5 days you'll work through the contents of continual service improvement (CSI) and managing across the lifecycle (MALC). You'll learn the basic concepts and principles of these and deal with their processes and activities in detail. You'll also be ideally prepared for the official ITIL Intermediate exams that you'll take during the training.
The ITIL Expert Compact (CSI & MALC) training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
In the ITIL Expert Compact training you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, workbooks and case studies. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. In order to prepare you for your exams in the best possible manner, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers are permanent employees of SERVIEW and work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Expert Compact training.
In the training you'll deal with the theoretical contents of continual service improvement and managing across the lifecycle. In addition, you'll consistently learn practical aspects so that you can link the contents with the practice in the best possible manner.
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- Basic concepts and principles of continual improvement
- CSI management and steering
- Used techniques and methods of the improvement approach according to CSI
- Processes of the continual service improvement
- Implementation approaches
- Organisation and technology
- Challenges and understanding critical success factors and risks
- Introduction to the ITSM business
- Challenges of the non-IT and IT managements
- Responsibilities in the planning and implementation
- Strategic changes in service management
- Risk management
- Services and assessment strategies
- Organisational challenges and complementary industry standards
<p>You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.</p>
You'll need the ITIL Foundation Certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exams.
|Day 1||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Continual service improvement training|
|Day2||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Continual service improvement training|
|Day 3||08:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
|Continual service improvement exam |
Managing across the lifecycle training
|Day 4||8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.||Managing across the lifecycle training|
|Day 5||08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
|Managing across the lifecycle training|
Managing across the lifecycle exam
|Duration||90 minutes for CSI|
120 minutes for MALC
You'll take the exam during the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions per exam|
|Additional information||You'll need 28 points (70%) in the CSI exam and 35 points (70%) in the MALC exam to pass. |
The maximum score is 40 points in the CSI exam and 50 points in the MALC exam.
No aids are allowed.
|Credits||You'll receive a total of 8 ITIL-credits for passing both exams, 3 credits for the CSI exam and 5 credits for the MALC exam.|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL Expert Compact CSI & MALC training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to improve the services, processes and technologies of your business and your customers in a target-oriented manner.
- You'll be able to identify interdependencies between individual processes and manage risks in a business-oriented way.
- You'll have the necessary knowledge to control the implementation and steering of IT and business services over the whole service lifecycle.
- You'll obtain two globally recognised and valid certificate which officially confirm your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this Training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||4||0||18||22 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.