ITIL Lifecycle Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
You'll become an expert of the continual improvement of IT services according to ITIL.
In the continual service improvement phase, you'll gain all necessary tools and methods for improving services, technologies and processes in a continual and sustainable manner. The practice-oriented approach of the training enables you to transfer the contents into your daily work as quickly as possible. During the training you'll be prepared for the training at the end in the best possible manner.
- Online literature for your preparation
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1500 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 275 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 49 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 11 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
In the training, you'll learn all contents of the continual service improvement (CSI) phase. You'll work through all tools, processes and activities that are necessary in theory and in practice. In addition, you'll learn the methods and organisation of the phase. At the end of the training, you'll be able to pass the official exam and to continually improve the IT services of your organisation.
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for ITIL (AXELOS). This means that all crucial ITIL contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we!
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Group work and exchange of experiences
- Participant presentations and personal feedback
During the Continual Service Improvement training, you'll work with different media and learning techniques and experience a new way of learning. For your training, you'll receive accredited and exquisite professional literature, our workbook and the reference book. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations.
To ensure that you'll be ideally prepared for your exam, the training includes discussions about actual exam contents and working on sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible ITIL Expert for your ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) training.
You'll learn the tools, methods and contents of the phase. The training consistently includes practical examples and aspects, so that you'll be able to link the knowledge you have acquired to your own work as well as possible.
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- Basic concepts and principles of continual improvement
- Management and steering
- Used techniques and methods of the improvement approach according to CSI
- Continual service improvement processes
- Implementation approaches
- Organisation and technology
- Challenges and understanding critical success factors and risks
You might be a CIO, CTO, IT manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or might already be working with ITIL in your business. You deal with IT processes and services or want to become an expert in this field.
You'll need the ITIL Foundation certificate (ITIL 2011, ITIL V3 or ITIL V3 Foundation Bridge) in order to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||8.30 a.m. bis 6.30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||8.30 a.m. bis 6.30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||8.30 a.m. bis 10.30 a.m.||Continual Service Improvement exam|
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||8 scenario-based questions|
|Additional information||You'll need 28 points (70%) to pass the exam.|
The maximum score is 40 points.
No aids are allowed.
For passing the ITIL CSI exam you'll receive 3 ITIL credits .
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL Continual Service Improvement training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to support your organisation in the continual optimisation process as an expert and also to organise this process.
- You'll be able to improve the IT services, processes and technologies of your business and your customers in a target-oriented manner.
- You'll obtain a globally valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
PDUs for this training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||2||0||9||11 PDUs|
What is ITIL?
"What is ITIL?" In this short and simple explanatory video, why ITIL is the service management framework for all companies providing services.