SCRUM Product Owner
Agile project management according to SCRUM and an intensive preparation for becoming a SCRUM Product owner - all this in just 2 days. In the training you'll prepare yourself for the official certificate (PSPO1) of scrum.org.
SCRUM has been used very successfully for over 20 years and is the globally most widespread project management method. You'll learn the basics of the project management method SCRUM, deal with the application of SCRUM and be explicitly prepared for your role as a SCRUM Product Owner. You'll deepen your knowledge and gain and insight into the practice. During the training, you'll also prepare in a target-oriented manner for the official exam which you'll take at the end of the training.
- High-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
Price upon request
PMI: Bis zu 13 PDUs
für dieses Training
Mehr unter "Nutzen"
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – email@example.com,
to receive your personal offer.
Over the course of 2 days, you'll learn the principles of project management according to SCRUM. They include the basic principles, the contents, and the responsibilities of a SCRUM Product Owner and other roles. During the training you'll learn the necessary terminology and prepare yourself for the official exam.
The training consists of the following theoretical and practical contents that will prepare you for the two official exams and everyday use of SCRUM in the best possible manner.
- What is SCRUM and what is agile project management
- How does SCRUM work and what are its principles
- What differentiates SCRUM from other approaches
- SCRUM meetings and their rules and roles
- SCRUM basics for Product Owners
- The SCRUM Product Owner, responsibilities, rights, duties and impact
- Product backlog and user stories
- From the vision to the backlog and spring planning meetings
- Grooming, reviews and lessons learned
- Product acceptance
- Large products involving multiple teams
- Stakeholder, ROI, Total Cost of Ownership
- Leadership tasks as a Product Owner
- Preparation for the PSPO1 exam
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Group work
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during our SCRUM training. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible agile project management expert for your SCRUM training.
You are a project or team manager or professional, product manager or work in the field of project support or in a SCRUM team. You wish to gain a fundamental understanding of agile project management and SCRUM and to become an official SCRUM Product Owner and obtain the certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training, practical knowledge and experiences regarding SCRUM facilitate reaching the learning goal.
As a preparation for the training, we highly recommend reading through the official SCRUM-Guide in advance.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training & exam preparation|
|Duration||60 minutes |
You'll take the exam after the training at scrum.org
|Questions||80 multiple choice questions & true/false questions|
|Additional information||You'll need 85% to pass the exam|
This Training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The SCRUM Product Owner training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to work efficiently in an agile SCRUM environment as a SCRUM Product Owner.
- You'll know the responsibilities of a SCRUM team and be able to take on your roles with confidence.
- You'll be able to lead SCRUM product teams of all sizes and adapt them comprehensively to the circumstances.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities.
PDUs for this Training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unser SCRUM Product Owner Training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||8||0||5||13 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.
The SERVIEW Workbook-Concept
The SERVIEW "Workbook-Prinzip" (Workbook Concept) is different: there are no tedious presentations. Instead, the instructor uses a flip chart and a pen. And rather than just quickly reading out a script, he speaks freely and writes the most important points down one by one. At the same time, the course participants fill in their workbooks, completing the same chart. Actively following along and taking part makes the information much easier for them to remember.