Over the course of 2 days, you'll learn agile project management according to SCRUM and be prepared for becoming a SCRUM Master. In the training you'll prepare yourself for the official certificate (PSM1) of scrum.org.
SCRUM has been used very successfully for over 20 years and is the globally most widespread project management method. You'll learn the basics of the project management method SCRUM, deal with the application of SCRUM and be explicitly prepared for your role as a SCRUM Master. You'll deepen your knowledge and gain and insight into the practice. During the training, you'll also prepare in a target-oriented manner for the official exam which you'll take at the end of the training.
- High-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
€ 1290 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 200 p.P. plus statutory VAT
PMI: Up to 13 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
Over the course of 2 days, you'll learn the principles of project management according to SCRUM. They include the basic principles, the contents, and the responsibilities of a SCRUM Master and other roles. During the training you'll learn the necessary terminology and prepare yourself for the official exam.
The training consists of the following theoretical and practical contents that will prepare you for the two official exams and everyday use of SCRUM in the best possible manner.
- What is SCRUM and what is agile project management
- How does SCRUM work and what are it's principles
- What differentiates SCRUM from other approaches
- SCRUM meetings and their rules and roles
- The 59-minute SCRUM project
- The SCRUM Master, responsibilities and impact
- Event-based SCRUM mastering and the mindset
- Other SCRUM roles, especially the Product Owner
- Changes with SCRUM
- Measuring and optimising total cost of ownership (TCO
- SCRUM teams and the necessary skills
- Planning using SCRUM and lean planning
- Preparation for the PSM1 exam
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Group work
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during our SCRUM training. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible agile project management expert for your SCRUM training.
You are a project or team manager or professional, product manager or work in the field of project support or in a SCRUM team. You wish to gain a fundamental understanding of agile project management and SCRUM and to become an official SCRUM Master and obtain the certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training, practical knowledge and experiences regarding SCRUM facilitate reaching the learning goal.
As a preparation for the training, we highly recommend reading through the official SCRUM-Guide in advance.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.||Training & exam|
|Duration||60 minutes |
You'll take the exam after the training at scrum.org
|Questions||80 multiple choice questions & true/false questions|
|Additional information||You'll need 85% to pass the exam|
|Exam languages||German and English|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The SCRUM Master training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to work efficiently in an agile SCRUM environment as a SCRUM Master and lead it.
- You'll know the responsibilities of a SCRUM team and be able to take on your roles with confidence.
- You'll be able to apply SCRUM in all organisations and adapt it to the circumstances.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities.
PDUs für dieses Training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||8||5||0||13 PDUs|
The SERVIEW Workbook-Concept
The SERVIEW "Workbook-Prinzip" (Workbook Concept) is different: there are no tedious presentations. Instead, the instructor uses a flip chart and a pen. And rather than just quickly reading out a script, he speaks freely and writes the most important points down one by one. At the same time, the course participants fill in their workbooks, completing the same chart. Actively following along and taking part makes the information much easier for them to remember.