PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner Classic
Over the course of 3 days, you'll deepen your theoretical knowledge and become expert in the practical application of PRINCE2.
You'll learn PRINCE2 in its practical application and thereby deepen the basic knowledge you've gained during the Foundation training. In the PRINCE2 Practitioner trainings, you'll work on a real scenario as project teams. You'll experience the principles, roles and functions in practice and prepare yourself for the exam at the end of the PRINCE2 Practitioner training.
- Original literature (value 85£)
- Accredited & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1550 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 325 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 59 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 18,5 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn the practical application of PRINCE2 in a real project environment. You'll learn the basic principles of a PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled workflows in practice, and act in the different functions and roles. During the training, you'll prepare yourself for the official PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the PRINCE2 Practitioner. You'll receive the original literature, the certified professional literature, a workbook and case studies. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. In our Practitioner training, you'll work on real project scenarios together with other participants. We also pay particular attention to your exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible PRINCE2 Expert for your PRINCE2 Practitioner training.
The training consists of the practical application of PRINCE2 and the preparation for the Practitioner exam.
- Applying the basic principles of PRINCE2
- Practical work on the topics: Business case, organisation, plans, risks, progress, changes and quality
- Understanding the applications of the PRINCE2 processes, such as starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, managing stage boundaries, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, closing a project
- Applying the methodical principles, such as building a project management organisation, establishing a business case, project planning, compiling product descriptions
- Transferring all knowledge into the daily project environment
- Adapting the PRINCE2 method to the project environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2.
You'll need the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate to be able to take the exam.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
|Duration||150 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||80 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 44 points (55%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 80 points (100%).
You're allowed to use the original book in the exam. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Practitioner training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to lead a PRINCE2 project or contribute to it effectively in practice.
- You'll have practical experience of how a project is steered effectively in order to become a success.
- You'll be able to adapt the PRINCE2 method to any project environment.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your practical knowledge.
PDUs für dieses Training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||14,5||0||4||18,5 PDUs|
What is PRINCE2?
This video shows you what the principle of the project management method PRINCE2 and how it can be learned.