PRINCE2 Foundation Agile
Over the course of only 3 days, you'll obtain the globally valid PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate and gain substantiated insight into PRINCE2 as well as internationally known agile frameworks and methods.
With the new PRINCE2 Agile Foundation you will enter the world of project management on the one hand and gain comprehensive insight into well-known agile frameworks and methods, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and so on. The result of this combination is a profoundly flexible project management model which fulfils current requirements of projects perfectly. During the training, you will receive the ideal preparation for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Exam and adopt the necessary terminology.
- Learning with the SERVIEW Workbook Principle
- High-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1375 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 215 p.P. plus statutory VAT
Exam insurance incl.
In the course of 3 days you acquire the main PRINCE2 approaches as well as those of various agile methods. This fusion results in a hybrid project management model. Through the combination of both worlds you will get to know all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and its process-driven flow. You will learn how world-renowned agile Best Practices like Scrum and Kanban work perfectly together with PRINCE2 and how classical and agile project management merge. During the training, we will prepare you for the official PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination.
The PRINCE2 Foundation training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we.
At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the PRINCE2 Foundation. You'll receive certified professional literature, a workbook and case studies. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures and tutorial dialogue. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible PRINCE2 Expert for your PRINCE2 Foundation training.
The training consists of two parts that melt seamlessly into one another. The theory of PRINCE2 and the basics of agile methods and frameworks on the one hand side and the exam preparation on the other:
- PRINCE2 basics
- The seven PRINCE2 principles
- The seven PRINCE2 processes
- The seven PRINCE2 themes
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project
- PRINCE2 management products
- Agile methods versus waterfall
- Detailed introduction to Scrum and Kanban
- The Hexagon of flexing what is delivered
- The Agilometer as a tool for analysis
- The handling of requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Frequent releases
- The seven processes in an agile environment
- Tailoring the seven themes to an agile environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|Duration||60 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||60 single choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 28 points (55%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Foundation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to efficiently work in a PRINCE2-compliant environment and know the workflows and benefits of a PRINCE2 project.
- You'll be able to correctly classify the key terms of PRINCE2 and to define functions, processes and roles.
- You'll recognise a successful PRINCE2 project and know which principles have to be considered.
- ou'll know how to steer effectively, escalate ideally and deal with risks correctly.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities and be able to participate in advanced PRINCE2 Trainings
What is PRINCE2?
This video shows you what the principle of the project management method PRINCE2 and how it can be learned.