PRINCE2 2017 Compact Classic
In 5 days you'll learn the basics of PRINCE2 and become an expert in its practical implementation and use.
You'll first learn the basics of PRINCE2 in the PRINCE2 Foundation, and then its practical application in the Practitioner training. In the second stage, the PRINCE2 Practitioner training, you'll work on a real scenario as project teams with the other participants. This means that you'll learn and experience the principles, roles and functions of PRINCE2 and be ideally prepared for the exams taken during the training.
- Original literature (value 85£)
- Accredited workbook & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 2395 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 540 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 95 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Up to 31,5 PDUs
for this training
More under "Benefits"
Over the course of 5 days, you'll learn the principles and practical application of PRINCE2 in a real project environment. You'll not only learn the basic principles of a PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled workflows in theory, you'll also learn them in practice. This means that you'll take on different functions and roles. During the training, you'll prepare yourself for both official PRINCE2 exams. You'll take the PRINCE2 Foundation exam on the second day and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam on the final day.
The PRINCE2 Compact training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the PRINCE2 Compact course. You'll receive certified professional literature, a workbook and case studies. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. In our Practitioner stage, you'll work on real project scenarios, together with other participants. We also pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible PRINCE2 Expert for your PRINCE2 Compact training.
The training consists of the theoretical contents of the Foundation and the practical application of PRINCE2 according to the Practitioner concept.
- Facts, terminology, concepts and principles of the PRINCE2 method
- Definition and characteristics of a project
- Seven principles of PRINCE2
- Customer-supplier environments
- Understanding a business case
- Seven topics of PRINCE2
- Roles and responsibilities in a project
- Change management and securing that the project is progressing
- The seven processes of PRINCE2
- Applying the basic principles of PRINCE2
- Practical work on the topics of PRINCE2
- Understanding the application of the PRINCE2 processes
- Applying the methodical principles
- Transferring all knowledge into the daily project environment
- Adapting the PRINCE2 method to the project environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in our PRINCE2 Compact training, all necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
PRINCE2 Foundation exam
|Day 3||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 4||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 5||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
|Dauer||Foundation: 60 minutes |
Practitioner: 150 minutes
You'll take the exam during the training
|Questions||Foundation: Foundation: 75 multiple choice questions |
Practitioner: Practitioner: 8 scenario-based questions
|Additional information|| In order to pass, you'll need 35 points (50%) in the Foundation exam and 44 points (55%) in the Practitioner exam. |
The maximum score in 70 points in the Foundation exam and 80 points in the Practitioner exam.
No aids are allowed in the Foundation exam. In addition, 5 questions are test questions and will not be taken into account.
In the Practitioner exam you're allowed to use the original book. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training, you'll have obtained new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Compact training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to lead a PRINCE2 project or contribute to it effectively in practice.
- You'll be able to correctly classify the key terms of PRINCE2 and to define functions, processes and roles.
- You'll recognise a successful PRINCE2 project and know which principles have to be considered.
- You'll have practical experience of how a project is steered effectively in order to become a success.
- You'll be able to adapt the PRINCE2 method to any project environment.
- You'll obtain two globally recognised and valid certificates which officially confirm your theoretical and practical knowledge.
PDUs für dieses Training
In the context of your PMI recertification, you'll receive the following PDUs for our training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||25,5||0||6||31,5 PDUs|
What is PRINCE2?
This video shows you what the principle of the project management method PRINCE2 and how it can be learned.
Practical, insightful, inspiring 30.11.2015
(Hansa Heavy Lift)
My evaluation is clearly positive. Mr. Wahab knows what he's talking about, he is able to answer every question professionally and communicates even complex knowledge in an astonishingly concrete manner. This, together with his very friendly, calm and polite demeanour, made this training extremely exciting, relaxed but also very beneficial for me. A big thank you to Mr. Wahab, one of the best trainers I've ever encountered! Exemplary!
Prince2 Compact (Foundation + Practitioner) 30.11.2015
- outstanding didactics - varied sequences; the participants were actively involved. - the training concept is very elaborate - the Serview environment is also very good.
Thank you so much for an excellent training 29.07.2014
I've rarely encountered such a good training and such a competent trainer! The training exceeded all expectations. Many, many thanks!
good exam preparation - outstanding trainer 24.09.2015
The training and documents prepare you well for the certification. Very good trainer who was able to communicate the extensive knowledge in a simple and comprehensible manner. Very recommendable.
Very good training 22.02.2016
Ms. Böndgen organised a superb training and I'm quite impressed with the training team that Serview offers.
Very good knowledge and preparation by the trainer. Superb interaction with the participants. Good training material and location.
Prince2 Compact training 14.12.2015
Many thanks to the Serview team for the friendly and professional hospitality that started with the help with the booking and ended at the completion of the course. The contents that need to be communicated for the Foundation and Practitioner exams are truly vast, but Mr. Ludwig managed to communicate them to the participants in a very friendly, calm and competent manner. The equipment of the rooms, the prepared documents and the hospitality during the pauses contributed greatly to the positive overall impression of the trainings.
Totally excellent! 06.07.2015
- Perfect organisation of the training(s); - Perfect training structure (Workbook Principle) and choice of materials; - Extremely competent trainer --> clarification of the theoretical contents with the help of numerous practical examples - Very nice learning atmosphere - Very amiable service team
(Banque LBLux S.A. i.L.)
During the week of 29.06. to 03.07. I took part in the PRINCE2 Compact seminar. During the first two days, the theoretical basis was built in the PRINCE2 Foundation part and then used in practice on a case study in the Practitioner part. The trainer left a competent and reliable impression. He presented the contents very comprehensively and illustratively. The Workbook Principle definitely needs a mention. Through it, the participants were able to visualise the topic in the same way that the trainer did. This was an advantage when getting deeper into the subject matter, especially regarding the included exams. The service and hospitality was very good. Furthermore, the staff was very amiable during the week and the booking process as well. On the whole, a very good week. Best regards, Karl-Heinz Molitor
Clear and well-structured training execution 01.04.2014
The PRINCE2 Compact training was very agreeable. The learning contents were communicated at an appropriate pace and in an entertaining manner.