PRINCE2 Bridge Classic to Agile
Now you can take the PRINCE2 Agile training with a PRINCE2 Foundation and other project management certifications like IPMA level a-d.
The new PRINCE2 Agile training allows you the practical application and implementation of the method in an agile project environment. It draws intensively on common best practices, such as SCRUM and Kanban. In the training, you'll experience the principles, roles and functions of the agile application and prepare yourself for the official exam.
- Original literature (value 145£)
- Accredited & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
€ 1490 p.P.
plus statutory VAT
+ Examination fee
€ 299 p.P. plus statutory VAT
+ Exam insurance
€ 59 p.P. plus statutory VAT.
PMI: Bis zu 19 PDUs
für dieses Training
Mehr unter "Nutzen"
Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn the main approaches of PRINCE2 together with agile methods. You'll work through all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled workflows of such a project in practice. You'll learn how world-renowned best practices (such as SCRUM and Kanban) work together with PRINCE2 and how classic and agile project management merge. During the training, you'll prepare yourself for the official PRINCE2 Agile exam.
The PRINCE2 Agile training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 Agile contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the PRINCE2 Agile. You'll receive the original literature, a workbook and more. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. We also pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible PRINCE2 Expert for your PRINCE2 Agile training.
The training consists of the practical application of PRINCE2 in agile projects and the preparation for the official exam. Here is an extract of the contents:
- PRINCE2 Agile basics
- Agile methods vs. classic waterfall
- Examining the most familiar agile methods
- Detailed introduction to SCRUM and Kanban
- The hexagon as a basis for flexibilisation
- The five PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
- The agilometer as an analysis tool
- Dealing with requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Communication as a basis for successful work
- Carrying out frequent releases
- Agreements and agile contexts
- The 7 processes in an agile environment
- Using the Cynefin approach for determining the complexity
- Adapting the 7 topics to an agile environment
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
Until the end of 2017 you'll need the PRINCE2 Foundation (not the PRINCE2 Practitioner) certificate, to take the exam. Or you'll have one of the following certificates: Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director), IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager), IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager) oder IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
PRINCE2 Agile exam
|Duration||150 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||5 sets of scenario-based questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 30 points (60%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
You're allowed to use the original book in the exam. (open book exam)
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Agile training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to lead an agile PRINCE2 project or contribute to it effectively in practice.
- You'll know your way around the best practices SCRUM and Kanban very well and be able to integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You'll have practical experience of how an agile project is directed efficiently and be able to lead it to the desired result.
- You'll be able to adapt the PRINCE2 method to an agile project environment.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your practical knowledge.
PDUs for this Training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unser PRINCE2 Agile Training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||15||1||3||19 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.
What is PRINCE2?
This video shows you what the principle of the project management method PRINCE2 and how it can be learned.