Over the course of just 3 days, you'll become an effective contributor in portfolio management and receive the globally valid MoP Foundation certificate.
The MoP Foundation is the gate to modern portfolio management. You'll obtain a practicable overview of the MoP principles, cycles, practices and roles. The contents are communicated interactively and in a practice-oriented manner. This allows you to apply MoP in your daily work, and you'll be ideally prepared for the official MoP Foundation exam.
- Original literature (value 85 £)
- Workbook, reference book & high-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
- Exam & result within the training
- Official certificate sent as digital file within 48 hours
Price upon request
PMI: Bis zu 19 PDUs
für dieses Training
Mehr unter "Nutzen"
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – email@example.com,
to receive your personal offer.
Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn the basics of portfolio management according to MoP. They include the portfolio management model, principles, organisational context, cycles, practices, roles and necessary documentation. During the training, you'll learn the necessary terminology and prepare yourself for the MoP Foundation exam in an optimal manner.
The MoP Foundation training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for MoP (AXELOS). This means that all crucial MoP contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the MoP Foundation. You'll receive the original literature, the certified professional literature, a workbook and case studies. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures and tutorial dialogue. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible MoP Expert for your Management of Portfolios Foundation training.
The training consists of different contents and aspects that flow seamlessly into each other. In a nutshell, you'll learn the theory of MoP and prepare for the MoP Foundation exam.
- Classification of and introduction to MoP
- Definitions of portfolio and portfolio management
- Differentiating portfolios from projects and programmes
- Benefits of applying MoP best practices
- Principles of portfolio management
- Implementation approaches and organisational context
Introduction as a steered project
Cooperation with existing functions
Using a portfolio office
- Portfolio definition cycle and practices
- Portfolio delivery cycle and practices
- Portfolio management roles and documentation
You are a member or leader of a portfolio office, you work in programmes or projects or lead them, you are a CEO or work in the field of strategic planning and steering. Or, you wish to gain a fundamental understanding of MoP and acquire the official certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in our MoP Foundation training, all necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||09:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MoP Foundation exam
|Duration||40 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||50 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information|| You'll need 25 points (50%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 50 points (100%).
No aids are allowed.
THIS TRAINING ENABLES YOU TO
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The MoP Foundation training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to efficiently work in a MoP-compliant environment and know the workflows and benefits of portfolio management according to MoP.
- You'll be able to classify the key terminology of MoP correctly, define cycles, practices and roles and know which principles need to be followed.
- SYou'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities and be able to participate in advanced MoP trainings.
PDUs für dieses Training
Im Rahmen Ihrer PMI-Rezertifizierung erhalten Sie folgende PDUs durch unser MoP Foundation Training:
|PMP® & PgMP®||11||0||8||19 PDUs|
Mehr Informationen über unsere PDUs und eine komplette Übersicht zu allen Trainings finden Sie unter:
PDUs für PMI-Zertifizierungen bei SERVIEW.
The SERVIEW Workbook-Concept
The SERVIEW "Workbook-Prinzip" (Workbook Concept) is different: there are no tedious presentations. Instead, the instructor uses a flip chart and a pen. And rather than just quickly reading out a script, he speaks freely and writes the most important points down one by one. At the same time, the course participants fill in their workbooks, completing the same chart. Actively following along and taking part makes the information much easier for them to remember.