COBIT 5 Assessor
Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn how to analyse and assess the process capabilities of your organisation.
The COBIT 5 Assessor training gives you the necessary knowledge to carry out a process assessment and analyse the results correctly, in order to clearly determine the process capability of your organisation. In addition, you'll understand how to use these results and thus create added value for your company. You'll also be prepared for the official exam.
- Accredited workbook
- High-quality training setup
- Top location including meals
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – firstname.lastname@example.org,
to receive your personal offer.
Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn how to carry out a COBIT 5 assessment and examine the tools necessary for it. During the training, you'll prepare yourself ideally for the official COBIT 5 Assessor exam.
The COBIT 5 Assessor training by SERVIEW is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for COBIT. This means that all crucial COBIT 5 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
You wouldn't want dry PowerPoint presentations and neither would we! At SERVIEW, we have combined entertainment and sustainable learning.
- Working with professional literature and case studies
- Learning with the Workbook Principle®
- Lectures and tutorial dialogue
- Participant presentations and exchange of experiences
In order to facilitate your learning and maximise the practice-orientation of the training, we use different media and learning techniques during the COBIT Assessor. This is why you'll receive certified the professional literature, the COBIT 5 Assessor workbook and case studies for the training. Your training includes different knowledge transfer methods. These are, for example, lectures, tutorial dialogue, group work and participant presentations. We pay particular attention to the exam preparation which includes taking and discussing sample exams.
An important ingredient of our method is the competency of our trainers. Their education is always obtained from accredited experts. This is ensured through a strict internal education programme and the concluding audit based on the requirements of the Official Accreditor.
All our trainers also work actively as consultants. This enables us to give you real examples and to approach your problems in an optimal manner. The combination of training and consulting guarantees you the best possible COBIT and governance Expert for your COBIT 5 Assessor training.
The training consists of different contents and aspects that flow seamlessly into each other. In a nutshell, you'll learn everything necessary for carrying out a successful assessment and prepare for the exam.
- Carrying out a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide and COBIT 5
- Applying the Process Assessment Model (PAM) in a process capability assessment
- Applying the Process Reference Model, especially the 37 processes in it
- Applying and analysing the measurement model for assessing process capability levels
- Applying and analysing the capability dimension on the basis of common criteria defined in the PAM
- Identifying and assessing the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- Performing and assessing the 7 steps of the Assessor Guide
- Initiating a process assessment Defining the assessment scope using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes
- Planning and briefing the teams
- Collecting and validating the data
- Rating the process attributes
- Reporting the findings of the assessment
- Using the self-assessment guide
You might be an IT manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. You want to be able to perform COBIT 5 assessments in your organisation and thus support your organisation in a target-oriented manner.
You'll need the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate to be able to participate in the training.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|Duration||150 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Additional information|| You'll need 40 points (50%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum in the exams is 80 points (100%).
You'll be allowed to use the original literature as an aid (open book exam).
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The COBIT 5 Assessor training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to independently perform a COBIT 5 assessment in your organisation.
- You'll have the necessary expertise to assess the process capability of your company and thereby to initiate improvement processes.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
The SERVIEW Workbook-Concept
The SERVIEW "Workbook-Prinzip" (Workbook Concept) is different: there are no tedious presentations. Instead, the instructor uses a flip chart and a pen. And rather than just quickly reading out a script, he speaks freely and writes the most important points down one by one. At the same time, the course participants fill in their workbooks, completing the same chart. Actively following along and taking part makes the information much easier for them to remember.