Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn the contents of the basic training of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) and take the official exam in German or English.
The DevOps Fundamentals training provides the necessary information for implementing DevOps in your organisation. Over the course of three days, you'll learn the basics, interrelations, structural build, as well as the necessary methodology.
Im Preis enthalten:
- Official certificate of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
- High-quality training setup
- Workbook & integration model
- Top location including meals
Over the course of three days, you'll receive a comprehensive overview of the basics of DevOps. This includes the necessary principles, the elements and structural interrelations, including the methods related to it. This encompasses specifically the topics of organisation, processes, communication and team cooperation, the agile process model and the acceleration and optimisation of flows.
The DevOps Fundamentals training is concluded with the official certificate of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) at the end of the third day.
The training consist of coordinated training blocks. In the modules, you'll get to know the structure and elements of DevOps. An overview of the training contents:
- Emergence and benefits of DevOps
- Basic principles and the core concept
- Introduction to a DevOps culture
- Aspects of teams and requirements for a DevOps culture
- Core elements of DevOps
- Leadership in a DevOps environment
- Implementing DevOps in an organisation
- Organisational models and effects
- Autonomous teams, criteria and problems
- Structure and changes for DevOps
- Processes and the connection to ITSM, SCRUM and Lean
- Business Value Optimization and Business Analysis using Story Mapping
- Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Modern technologies and platforms
- Measuring, assessing and improving
- Exam preparation and exam
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, leader, CEO, IT professional or business manager. Or you want to gain a fundamental understanding of DevOps, be able to directly implement learned methodical capabilities and obtain the certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the DevOps Fundamentals training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Day 1||9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.||Training & Exam|
Attention: The training starting on the 14th of May 2018 in Seeheim-Jugenheim takes place in the context of the SERVIEW Congress (www.bmpk.de) and only lasts 2.5 days
|Duration||60 minutes |
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||40 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information||You'll need 26 points (65%) to pass the exam. |
The maximum score is 40 points (100%).
No aids are allowed, and the exam is not scenario-based.
|Exam languages||German & English|
This training enables you to
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The DevOps Fundamentals training by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll have a comprehensive overview of the working methods of operations and development and the capability to enhance the cooperation between teams.
- You'll know the business advantages of DevOps, how to explain the concept and how to help in implementing DevOps in your organisation.
- You'll be able to speed up the service provision of operations and development, and align and steer these services better.
- You'll have acquired the know-how for making processes leaner and optimising them.
- You'll be able to better steer customer expectations and to align services with the business in a more target-oriented manner.
- You'll obtain an official certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge and will be able to take part in further DevOps trainings.