DevOps Kompakt (Fundamentals & Practitioner)
Learn the official contents of the DevOps Fundamentals and Practitioner trainings in this 5-day compact course, and conclude it with two certificates of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA).
You'll first learn the basics of in the DevOps Fundamentals, and then the practical application of DevOps in the Practitioner training. You'll be perfectly prepared for the exams during the training. When you pass the exams, you'll receive the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) certificates DevOps Fundamentals and Practitioner.
Included in the price:
- Official certificates of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
- High-quality training setup
- Workbook & integration model
- Top location including meals
Price upon request
In-house training request
We currently offer this training exclusively as an in-house variant.
Contact us through the inquiry form or below
+49 (0) 6172 177 44 60 – email@example.com,
to receive your personal offer.
The training consists of the theoretical contents of the Fundamentals and the practical application of DevOps according to the Practitioner concept.
Contents of the Fundamentals:
- Emergence and benefits of DevOps
- Basic principles and the core concept
- Introduction to a DevOps culture
- Aspects of teams and requirements for a DevOps culture
- Core elements of DevOps
- Leadership in a DevOps environment
- Implementing DevOps in an organisation
- Organisational models and effects
- Autonomous teams, criteria and problems
- Structure and changes for DevOps
- Processes and the connection to ITSM, SCRUM and Lean
- Business Value Optimization and Business Analysis using Story Mapping
- Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Modern technologies and platforms
- Measuring, assessing and improving
- Exam preparation and exam
Contents of the Practitioner:
- Team building
- DevOps Leadership
- Value – customer-oriented practices
- Continual improvement
- Exam preparation & exam
The DevOps Compact training is meant for persons that work in IT development, in IT operations or IT service management, or whose role is linked to DevOps and Continuous Delivery, such as DevOps Engineers, Product Owners, Integration Specialists, Operations Managers, Incident and Change Managers, System Administrators, Network Administrators, Business Managers, Automation Architects and Enterprise Architects.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the DevOps Compact training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
|Day 1||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 2||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 3||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training & Exam|
|Day 4||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training|
|Day 5||9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Training & Exam|
Fundamentals: 60 minutes
Practitioner: 45 minutes (15 minutes additional time, if English is not your mother tongue)
Fundamentals: 40 multiple choice questions
Practitioner: 12 multiple choice questions
Fundamentals: You'll need 26 points (65%) to pass the exam.
Practitioner: You'll need 36 out of 60 points (60%) to pass the exam.
Fundamentals: German & English
Practitioner: English and German
This training enables you to
With the knowledge gained in the course, you'll develop the following understanding and be able to implement the following points in practice:
- The significance of the DevOps culture and the aspects you can influence.
- Why courage, team building, leadership and continual improvement are essential to a DevOps environment.
- Why courage is vital to enabling trust, honesty and experiments.
- Identification and assessment of different behavioural patterns in a DevOps environment.
- Identification of signals indicating obstacles and/or team failure functions.
- How good DevOps teams are built and their maturity level is assessed.
- Identifying the effect of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Identifying how leaders promote feedback and transparency.
- Discussing the factors that leaders can influence, in order to build trust.
- How and why leaders promote a safe to fail environment.
- Analysing value streams in order to improve output and flow.
- Using typical tools for continual improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, story mapping meeting and retrospectives.