Consulting. Training. Different!
We are a specialized management consultancy for IT organizations that conducts an unusually large number of trainings and a training company that advises an exceptionally large number of IT managers.
- When it comes to this, SERVIEW stands for over 120,000 training participants and more than 50,000 consulting days since 2002.
- When it comes to this, over 5000 written statements from our customers speak for themselves.
- When it comes to this, our SERVIEW Workbook Principle® and thus the absence of PowerPoint should be mentioned in all our training courses.
- When it comes to this, we have the right answer with our many locations.
- When it comes to this, our approach of guaranteeing deadlines for training is a very strong argument.
- When it comes to this, we can shine with our many official accreditations.
- When it comes to this, we are proud of the fact that we work exclusively with permanent employees and that our customers always receive 100% SERVIEW.
Clients are the core business
The objective of building and maintaining relationships is to confront the challenges we face by elevating the importance of our clients to a whole new level. The main task of SERVIEW is to ensure that the business of our clients is enhanced.
Relationship instead of selling!
The “we-feeling” requires intensive discussions with our clients, where the ability to communicate, listen and step into the client's shoes plays a major part. The goal of SERVIEW is to look at the situation of the client from a higher perspective in order to be able to offer sound solutions in the next phase.
Helping instead of serving!
We amaze our clients by setting a whole new standard for relationship quality. At SERVIEW, we want to build long-term relationships of mutual trust with our clients. This is why we individualise every client, aspire to understand them on a personal and emotional level and work together tightly for a common cause.
Skills instead of products!
Every SERVIEW employee becomes a consultant and relationship manager who enables our clients to enhance their business and supports them with information, advice and actions. This means that our product is not at the centre of all efforts.
At the end comes the benefit!
Our work is focused on the people of our client companies and making them even more successful. This means that the realisation of concepts and closeness to the people on a personal level is essential.
100% privately owned
6.200 international customers
Total consultant workdays
Over 120.000 participants
Officially accredited training institute for global trainings in the fields of ITIL, PRINCE2, SCRUM, SAFe, ISTQB, MSP, M_o_R, COBIT, MoP, RESILIA and IREB Requirements Engineering (CPRE).
Since 2003, we have given out our award to the best international software products in the fields of service management (ITIL) and project management (PRINCE2). Currently, 32 software products hold the official SERVIEW CERTIFIEDTOOL award and have risen to the challenge of the independent assessments.