SERVIEW. CAREER. DIFFERENT!
SERVIEW is the place for people who are performance-oriented and career-conscious and have an entrepreneurial mindset. People who seek personal success in a community. Our services, be they consulting or training, are emotional experiences. This means that we as SERVIEW are constantly on the stage and in the spotlight.
Are you ready for this? Ready for big, difficult and even audacious and brash objectives? Ready to make a career in an extraordinary company?
In that case, you should check out our current career possibilities.
We're searching for real personalities, knowledge holders and visionaries. For us, credentials and certificates are not important, we're interested in what makes you you. You'll work in utterly exciting projects and carry out trainings according to the SERVIEW Workbook Principle. Support SERVIEW with your ideas, topics and personal engagement.
This awaits you: flexible structures, a transparent career model and an above-average salary including a company car.
Location: Bad Homburg
Starting date: anytime
Employment type: permanent
- You'll consult and train our clients on all our topics.
- You'll create the connection between practical business processes and service management processes.
- You'll help our clients to ideally implement the mutual alignment between these processes and apply modern techniques and methods doing it.
- In your projects, you'll optimally contribute to optimising the business success of the client.
- You have professional experience in consulting and training.
- You are regarded an expert in your environment and never avoid new tasks, topics or challenges.
- In addition to extensive project experience, ideally you've already been successfully entrusted with project or sub-project management tasks, you'll have qualifications in one or more of the following fields: business process analysis and optimisation, IT process design and IT process optimisation, service management according to ITIL, process analysis and management, project management
- Structured and methodical working habits
- Professional appearance
- Distinctive customer-orientation and communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Willingness to travel in the relevant greater area
Please send us your main application documents including your CV and a photo of you to email@example.com
If you have further questions, please use the address above or the phone number +49 (0) 6172 177440 to contact us.